sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
The German federal court has denied access to Nembutal from two terminally-ill patients.

They denied the access cause it is a violation of the BtMG (Narcotics Law) and said that they are trying to prevent misuse of deadly-substances.

Absolutely ridiculous once again, it just make people more desperate to try methods that are way more dangerous and brutal.

You can read the article here.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Venessolotic, LoiteringClouds, _Gemini_ and 9 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This is just downright cruel.. I don't understand what people gain by forcing people who are clearly suffering to stay alive, condemning them to even further suffering and I'm sure living in a dysfunctional body from a terminal illness would make the situation drastically worse… This is infringement of people's rights to die, especially in such dire situations which arguably should be an inalienable right given to people at birth. Everyone deserves a way out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, LoiteringClouds, ijustwishtodie and 7 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This is Injustice and oppression. This world is so evil. It's a prison and we are slaves. Just more reasons for me to escape the evil world with my suicide sooner

We are All terminal as we all will die anyway no matter what happens

They allow a dog or cat 😺 in pain nembutal but a human no a human has to suffer unbearable pain

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, LoiteringClouds, ijustwishtodie and 7 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
It is stupid but I can see how the Federal Court weaseled out of it.

It doesn't sound like the end of the matter, thankfully.

Reactions: sserafim, lopsidedcrawdad1 and sensenmann
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Since the BVerfG (German Constitutional Court) recognized officially the right for citizens to choose their death, I hope they will rule out this decision.

I'm sincerely sorry for these two persons seeing their fundamental rights being denyed and their dignity being ignored.

Reactions: sserafim, kitty_kat and sensenmann
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Who the fuck do these people think they are ?
We live in a worldwide dictatorship run by festering piles of excrement who are nothing but narcissists and psychopaths.
I hope they all develop some excruciatingly painful disease and die screaming in a pile of their own shit.

Reactions: Circles, kvsvenky100, leavingthesoultrap and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is so horrible. They shouldn't have to suffer so unnecessarily if they don't wish to, I hate those humans who wish to prolong other people's torture as much as possible, to me what they are doing is so evil.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sensenmann, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I just got declined by one assisted death association in germany... So now starving to death and completely losing it at some point

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, sensenmann and leavingthesoultrap
idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
Nice red light pfp OP, from a fellow fan

Reactions: sensenmann
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
As someone who saw a terminally ill loved one suffer for months in the hospital this makes me so angry. Bastards

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, LoiteringClouds and sensenmann
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I can't stand the denial of Nembutal. You just know for a fact that the rich people in power who stop others from accessing it would be the first ones flying to Switzerland to use it if they were to become terminally ill or crippled in an accident. Super sad. Bunch of hypocrites. Assholes.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Venessolotic and sensenmann