• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Flairqueen

May 29, 2023
Hello, considering some... problems with the train method, I am thinking again about bridges and high buildings. To be precise, German ones.

1) I know that soft grass/ground can result in injuries, not death. Is falling from a 70-100m bridge onto grass a risky method? An example: Rappbode Hängebrücke.
2) There are not that many high bridges/buildings accessible to public/pedestrians (most of the high bridges are only for cars/trains). I think bridges are more accessible, though there are some... obstacles. So, do those railway/car-only bridges have cameras that can spot people at night and prevent their... activities? I am mostly interested in Kochertalbrücke and Mosel High Bridge.

Thank you all in advance for the information.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No, don´t do that. You don´t want to end up in a wheelchair right ?

Better choose a method with proven success (carbon monoxid, inert gas, SN...).

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023

I was going to say the same thing, there is this girl who did that and she survived but with severe injuries that she ended up completing ctb by taking a poisonous substance a few years later because she couldn't cope with the injuries she had sustained from her attempted jump….

Kirov

Kirov

Mar 17, 2023
I dont know about Deutschland but in Russland the survival rates are high. Unless you want to tie stones to your feet. Youd have more luck jumping from a building (i wouldnt do this either)

F

Flairqueen

May 29, 2023

I need something more accessible/easy. And trying to sneak onto a high bridge is more accessible, probably, than trying to buy/order it in Germany without anyone noticing (I live with other people).
The other option for me is jumping from buildings, but again - there are no high public places in my area.
I dont know about Deutschland but in Russland the survival rates are high. Unless you want to tie stones to your feet. Youd have more luck jumping from a building (i wouldnt do this either)
Kochertalbrücke is (according to wiki) 185m. It stands on grass, though. I doubt I will survive the fall, but I am still not sure. I am mostly concerned with the security cameras/measures.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I need something more accessible/easy. .... trying to buy/order it in Germany without anyone noticing (I live with other people).
Everything for the methods I mentioned is easy to get. If you live with other people, you can have packages sent to a pickup location or you can rent an MBE address.

DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
As far as i looked into it, nothing that's really good to reach (by public transport at least) and even the highest ones had cases where people somehow survived jumps.
Lemme know if you find something good tho please.

F

Flairqueen

May 29, 2023
As far as i looked into it, nothing that's really good to reach (by public transport at least) and even the highest ones had cases where people somehow survived jumps.
Lemme know if you find something good tho please.
For me, it all comes down to "do they install/hire cameras/security/guards that watches everything even at night" or not. I don't know Germany so well, that's why I asked for peoples' opinion.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Bastei bridge is nice, idk how accessible - I'd also recommend other methods. Suicides are censored in German media, I couldn't find that many articles, but some people definitely died here.
548955.JPG