• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
Apparently he swallowed 5 bottles and it took 2 days for him to die. Any thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic and not-2-b-the-answer
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Apparently he swallowed 5 bottles and it took 2 days for him to die. Any thoughts?
Where did you read that it took 2 days for him to die?
I've read that he died in a hotel room, and his body was found after two days in that hotel room. But I didn't find anything saying that it took 2 days for him to die. Only that he was found dead after two days locked in the hotel room.
5 bottles of N will kill you within a few hours or minutes.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021

You probably read this on Wikipedia or another article on the internet.

It turns out not to be true. According to a news article from 1972 George Sanders checked into the hotel two days ago, but died the same night after taking Nembutal. He probably also took a low dose of Nembutal, as the bottles in the 1970s contained between 0.5 and 1.5 grams of pentobarbital per bottle.

This news article from 1972 shows George Sanders had gone to bed at 9pm on monday and asked to be awakened early because he planned to fly to Nice. He was found dead in the morning.

Sanders

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic, rozeske, mortuarymary and 4 others
T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
You probably read this on Wikipedia or another article on the internet.

It turns out not to be true. According to a news article from 1972 George Sanders checked into the hotel two days ago, but died the same night after taking Nembutal. He probably also took a low dose of Nembutal, as the bottles in the 1970s contained between 0.5 and 1.5 grams of pentobarbital per bottle.

This news article from 1972 shows George Sanders had gone to bed at 9pm on monday and asked to be awakened early because he planned to fly to Nice. He was found dead in the morning.

View attachment 128295
Thanks for that info, great find. I suppose if he took 7.5 grams and the lethal dose is 10.0 he could have lasted two days, but judging by your article you are correct. He was 65 years old and had many health problems besides.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Talvikki and mortuarymary