l_iawiet

l_iawiet

mrjapanlover69
Jan 7, 2024
These past few days, I've been feeling insecure of practically almost everything and it's all useless shit too. Been having some stupid ass feeling about how other people can do things that are basic as hell better than me, you know, such as listening to music, watching and finishing tv shows. I don't know but I can't help but feel jealous, it's like their skills, talents or whatever is 100x better than me, my attention span is fucked and dude I just can't help but feel jealous when they show off how many times they've done something. I know this won't even matter in the future but still this random ass feeling is making me feel shitty. Also never been the type of guy to compete in stuff, plus I've never really compared myself to people. Fuck this feeling though. Cheers

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Byebyemap, LoiteringClouds, Forever Sleep and 2 others
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Hi, I know this is a vent and you're probably not looking for encouragement but I can relate a lot and have felt this way for a long time. One thing people will try to tell you is that you're wrong and you have good qualities and that you are being too hard on yourself. To try and be positive and focus and what you can do, I never really found this very helpful, I know what I am, a loser.
The way that helped me look at it the most was to come at it from the angle that it is ok. Somebody has to be the worst at everything. If you took 10 people at random and picked a random subject and ordered them in ability one of them would be the worst at it. So that's one way I live with myself now I guess and all my failures I just tell myself it has to be somebody and that somebody happens to be me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Forever Sleep, l_iawiet and 1 other person