Lxions

Lxions

they/he
Apr 6, 2023
I'm exhausted, genuinely exhausted.
It's gotten to the point where I'm too tired to even sleep, the act of simply laying down and calming my mind is too much for me. I'm unable to function correctly in every day settings, I've been bedridden for the past few months. It started as a slight sadness that I assumed would pass as all my emotions do, then it turned into Youtube binging. I started skipping my classes, and then I started avoiding all social contact. Even watching TV has gotten too exhausting, it's a chore to exist.

I had passive CBT thoughts for many many years, and this past year I've been putting a plan together again. The thought of CBT has became a tiring bother, yet I'm not even "living" at this point. I don't count rotting away in my bed and watching Wendigoon and "World's Strictest Parents" for 24 hours a day "living". I want to leave this place, I wish to not be breathing, yet I can't even gather up the energy to act on it. It makes me feel pathetic and weak that I'm too tired to exist. I don't eat, sleep, talk, or even use the restroom as much as I should. I don't do anything. Literally nothing.

Does anyone else feel this way??? Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél