• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
Vengan a desahogarse sobre nuestra cultura de mierda.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Want a chronological list or alphabetical?

Reactions: esclava and Marz
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Where can I start? This applies pretty much for my country, but honestly, all LA is just a big shithole, only the level of shittiness varies.

Just because the majority is catholic it means everything is seen as prolife and all the family focused stuff makes me sick. Basically society makes you responsible for your family and you're supposed to protecy and defend them no matter what.

Then there's the mentality of "I cheat because I'm smart" and at the same time people wonder how is there so much corruption.

And don't get me started on the lack of personal responsibility. People always expect the government to fix their issues, even if they caused them. They get in debt by wasting money and then blame everyone for it, so they vote for whoever promises them free stuff.

Abd that's only what I can remember now.

Reactions: lllll, Youthanasia and Marz