Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I identify with the term "Generation without a future", a generation with few expectations for the future, in a world full of crises that interpose each other, lack of job opportunities, rising cost of living, inflation, stagflation, lack of food security, loss of empathy in society... and endless problems we go through

Another of my reasons why I don't want to continue in this world

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Journeytoletgo, QuietLake and 9 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
indeed, and some places never had a future to begin with. Some countries are just so corrupt and poor that it forces people to flee to countries that are not so great either. Then there is hope, but false hope can drive you insane. The world is sick and there doesn't seem to be an immediate cure.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Rogue Proxy, Journeytoletgo and 6 others
L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
All legitimate concerns however for me, I can't think of a future so I do not concern myself with these things.

Reactions: Life is pointless
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I identify with the term "Generation without a future", a generation with few expectations for the future, in a world full of crises that interpose each other, lack of job opportunities, rising cost of living, inflation, stagflation, lack of food security, loss of empathy in society... and endless problems we go through

Another of my reasons why I don't want to continue in this world

If today's society was a hospital patient, we would call it terminally ill, and determine that there would be nothing that could be done to ease their last time in life.

Then, we would roll it out of the hospital in a wheel chair and forget all about it.

Very few people would protest the ill treatment of this ill patient, but those who did would deny their right to end their own life, and even fewer would support their right to end it.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?