Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I wish I could wear feminine stuff without being gendered as female. Men can wear stereotypically feminine stuff and not be any less masculine. Men can wear colorful bright clothes. But it's really hard for me to pass unless I'm wearing a dark outfit, something like a T-shirt, sweatshirt, pants. Just basic stuff like this, but I like to make my fits more "me", I like wearing jewelry, accessories...but then I'm immediately gendered as a woman. And doctors doubt me If I'm truly trans If I dress the way I do and paint my nails or whatever. It's now how I dress on the outside, it's how I feel on the inside. I feel like I was born in the wrong body and I do feel like I should have been a male. I don't feel like a woman and when people misgender me it makes me really dysphoric. Most of the times they misgender me even if I'm wearing the most stereotypical dude outfit + mask because of my voice...it's so upsetting. I wish I didn't have to have a body in the first place. Just ascend into some higher plane where I can be just a glowing orb. I don't want this stupid shell thats taking such a toll on my mental and physical health...
pink glow GIF by Erica Anderson

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suffocatingseraphim, LunarPyotr and Amumu
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I definitely agree with you in your statements here.
The same goes other way around, I don't mind it when some woman's do jobs that are usual done by males like car technicians and I wouldn't even mind marry one that does that kind of stuff.
There are even womans like Jessa Jones from iPad Rehab (in US), who repairs Apple device and she's doing a great job.

When it also comes to me, for example I wouldn't mind wear some thigh highs (socks) in winter since those pars of year can be really cold and the gas prices in Germany aren't the best when you use it for heating your apartment.
Also I like to wear clothes that are kinda loosy but in my country it's people just judge you for that. If you wear like loosy pants, the think you're lazy, rebellious and just quit school. If it's comes to loosy shirts, they mostly say something like, he's gay or "does he has ti**s or something?" but I mostly got used to hear this kind of comments.

Fun fact.: The camo pants from my last recovery post, are loose as hell XD
Fun fact #2: I once managed to put a coke can and tons of tools into them :D

• Love
Reactions: Nymph
suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
I absolutely resonate with this Nymph, I'm a trans man and anytime I seem to so much as paint my nails, wear earrings or anything seen by gender norms as overtly 'feminine' I'm immediately labeled by those in my family as 'not trans enough' or it makes them 'confused.'

Clothing, styling, anything like that has no correlation to any set gender or identity and it is really frustrating. Of course people always separate clothes or fashion into binaries, and to trans folks who find comfort in those it's absolutely valid! With that though it's like, why can't we wear whatever and exist as we are y'know?

I'm sending you my love and support to rock whatever you want, you deserve to dress in whatever way makes you feel happy, and be seen as who you are. To be validated with that and feel liberated in the process without being misgendered or harmed.

Regardless of anything and whoever invalidates you, I see you. You deserve validation in being masc and presenting how you'd like. Stick in there, I'm rooting you on! <3

• Love
Reactions: Nymph