Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
Hi, im having a crisis, my cat Gemini Demonic Toster came home this morning with FLEAS, its terrifying...

DONT WORRY! i used dawn soap to try and help him, but it barely made a dent. Only 20 or so died, when there are 100's... evwn though i made him more soap than cat. BUT there should be real flea bath stuff coming ASAP. I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED ON THE FLEAS! 1000001455 1000000142

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, CatLvr, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I propose a bloody and brutal extermination of an invasive species.

Mercy is for the weak.
Do not disappoint me.

• Yay!
Reactions: Reticent Being, juna, Ironborn and 4 others
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
I propose a bloody and brutal extermination of an invasive species.

Mercy is for the weak.
Do not disappoint me.

View attachment 146931
Dont worry, the flea race will think twice before they attack my baby and any other feline again after im done with them. 🔫😈

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: juna, GuessWhosBack, CatLvr and 3 others
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
Hi, im having a crisis, my cat Gemini Demonic Toster came home this morning with FLEAS, its terrifying...

DONT WORRY! i used dawn soap to try and help him, but it barely made a dent. Only 20 or so died, when there are 100's... evwn though i made him more soap than cat. BUT there should be real flea bath stuff coming ASAP. I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED ON THE FLEAS!View attachment 146929View attachment 146930
SMALL UPDATE!

ok the war on fleas is going good! Ive been periodically looking through his fur like a monkey starving for lice, i find some and pick them off and kill them, burming some to death as a warning to others! They are ether in hideing or trying to escape there inevitable murders... ether way! Ill be useing dawn again tomorrow, and sokeing him in the bath for a while as well. Ill be useing dawn dayly tell the flea bath gets here. WE WILL WIN THIS WAR, FLEAS WILL BECOME EXTINCT WHEN IM THROUGH WITH THEM!!!

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, CatLvr and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you the best....

A little inspiration.... 😉😁

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, CatLvr and Opossum
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
SMALL UPDATE!

ok the war on fleas is going good! Ive been periodically looking through his fur like a monkey starving for lice, i find some and pick them off and kill them, burming some to death as a warning to others! They are ether in hideing or trying to escape there inevitable murders... ether way! Ill be useing dawn again tomorrow, and sokeing him in the bath for a while as well. Ill be useing dawn dayly tell the flea bath gets here. WE WILL WIN THIS WAR, FLEAS WILL BECOME EXTINCT WHEN IM THROUGH WITH THEM!!!
UPDATE!!!

ok so, i gave Gemini a bath again with dawn soap, it was more successful this time! I soked him in it for one half BNHA episode. He is understandably PISSED at me, hes giveing heavy side eye as we speek. BUT it worked better this time, ive requested of some people with cars or access to one to get a once a month treatment for his fleas, witch would be more effective to the problem than flea bath or a collar.

Here is a picture of Mr. Gemini Demonic Toster angry soaking in the tub

• Love
Reactions: juna, not-2-b-the-answer and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Oh! BE STILL MY HEART!! 🥰🥰🥰 I have 2 oranges (Littermates), a tuxedo, a siamese and a tortie. (I know I know I know. 🤦) They truly are different from any other cat on the planet, personality-wise. You were fortunate to be deemed worthy by the CDS (Cat Distribution System). 😉

If you cannot get a flea treatment be sure and wash ALL your bedding and his (Yes, I think I assumed "his" gender but a fun fact -- the vast majority of orange cats, statistically speaking are toms. And also yes, I am FULL of useless animal info due to my upbringing. Lol) bedding every 10 days for 30 days, minimum or 5-6 months at the most. Also vacuuming and throwing out the bag (or cleaning the canister) will help control any critters in the carpets, drapes, furniture, etc. that you cannot wash or wipe down with Dawn or Lysol.

Winter is your friend. As he is allowed outside the cold will help kill off the larvae.

Good luck, dearie!! ❤️❤️

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and not-2-b-the-answer
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
Oh! BE STILL MY HEART!! 🥰🥰🥰 I have 2 oranges (Littermates), a tuxedo, a siamese and a tortie. (I know I know I know. 🤦) They truly are different from any other cat on the planet, personality-wise. You were fortunate to be deemed worthy by the CDS (Cat Distribution System). 😉

If you cannot get a flea treatment be sure and wash ALL your bedding and his (Yes, I think I assumed "his" gender but a fun fact -- the vast majority of orange cats, statistically speaking are toms. And also yes, I am FULL of useless animal info due to my upbringing. Lol) bedding every 10 days for 30 days, minimum or 5-6 months at the most. Also vacuuming and throwing out the bag (or cleaning the canister) will help control any critters in the carpets, drapes, furniture, etc. that you cannot wash or wipe down with Dawn or Lysol.

Winter is your friend. As he is allowed outside the cold will help kill off the larvae.

Good luck, dearie!! ❤️❤️
Yes i was blessed by the CDS! I actually wanted a black cat at first, his litter had 2 black kittens, but most people wanted them and no one wanted the little orange one! So thats when i knew he was my baby 🥰 i took him home and hes been with me ever since💜 (and ya you were correct in assumeing hes a boy loll) as for the beding and stuff, i do want to get everything washed and deep cleaned, but i cant do that easily (we dont have a washer and dryer or a Laundromat that's in walking distance) so i have to wait on that one, more than ied like too. BUT on the bright side i threatened my mom that i would use all the dawn soap with dayly baths for Gemini if she didn't try and help me get some type of flea prevention, so soon he will be completely flealess!

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, not-2-b-the-answer and CatLvr
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
UPDATE!!!

ok so, i gave Gemini a bath again with dawn soap, it was more successful this time! I soked him in it for one half BNHA episode. He is understandably PISSED at me, hes giveing heavy side eye as we speek. BUT it worked better this time, ive requested of some people with cars or access to one to get a once a month treatment for his fleas, witch would be more effective to the problem than flea bath or a collar.

Here is a picture of Mr. Gemini Demonic Toster angry soaking in the tub
View attachment 146988
UPDATE

Ok so hes no longer mad at me, and flea prevention something should be coming soon according to my mother. His fleas seem to be dieing off well, and hes scratching less! My next update will be when i get the flea stuff or if it gets worse.

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and not-2-b-the-answer
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
UPDATE

Ok so hes no longer mad at me, and flea prevention something should be coming soon according to my mother. His fleas seem to be dieing off well, and hes scratching less! My next update will be when i get the flea stuff or if it gets worse.
What if these fleas have families and plans for the future?
What if their children are waiting for them at home?

Will you be able to look in the mirror and not feel disgusted?
Yes? Great.
I love the smell of war crimes

• Yay!
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, CatLvr, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
UPDATE

UPDATE

ok so my mom got him a one month flea prevention thing, so hes good for now! I stell check him just to make sure, oh and hes been sneezing a lot recently, idk what thats about but i thinkje as a cold and i do too. We will both be ine tho with that.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GuessWhosBack and CatLvr
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Heart warming thread! I love cats! You seem like a great cat servant. He's only been giving you the side-eye because you haven't given him dino nuggies :pfff::pfff:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CatLvr and Opossum
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
Heart warming thread! I love cats! You seem like a great cat servant. He's only been giving you the side-eye because you haven't given him dino nuggies :pfff::pfff:
Lol ya thats probably why 🤣 i didn't fork up the dinos so now im a inferior homan

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CatLvr and GuessWhosBack
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I'm glad you and your master have been taken care of! 😉

You would swoon SO HARD if you saw this bunch right now -- Lol

My tuxedo is laying stretched out on the side table growling like the grumpy old man he is if ANYONE even so much looks in his direction. My Siamese is at the top of the cat tower watching the show from afar. Just likes she likes it. She is untouchable.

I have one orange baby laying back on my right are alternately grooming his belly and my arm; a tortie sound asleep in my lap (she is the runt so she gets extra-special lovings when she wants) and another orange sitting on top of my head, leaning back against the top of the recliner. He will be asleep in a couple of minutes.

I do not have a life. At least not one that belongs to ME! 🥰🥰🥰 And I wouldn't have it any other way! 😍

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GuessWhosBack and Opossum
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
I'm glad you and your master have been taken care of! 😉

You would swoon SO HARD if you saw this bunch right now -- Lol

My tuxedo is laying stretched out on the side table growling like the grumpy old man he is if ANYONE even so much looks in his direction. My Siamese is at the top of the cat tower watching the show from afar. Just likes she likes it. She is untouchable.

I have one orange baby laying back on my right are alternately grooming his belly and my arm; a tortie sound asleep in my lap (she is the runt so she gets extra-special lovings when she wants) and another orange sitting on top of my head, leaning back against the top of the recliner. He will be asleep in a couple of minutes.

I do not have a life. At least not one that belongs to ME! 🥰🥰🥰 And I wouldn't have it any other way! 😍
Yessssss! Your house sounds like heaven 😌 the only thing better than one cat in more than onee! 🥰

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Yessssss! Your house sounds like heaven 😌 the only thing better than one cat in more than onee! 🥰
Truer words have NEVER been spoken!! This woman is my idol. I have read reports that she keeps it so clean her neighbors don't mind at all. Only thing that bothers them is the noise, which I think she could cut down on A LOT if she would free feed dry food in bowls instead of tossing it out like she does. And she needs some more cat towers and ledges up off the floor. A LOT MORE.

One of these days when I'm not feeling so down (weather related migraine, spinal pain and just bleh feeling) I'll PM you some pics of the kids and their playroom. If you'd like, of course.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Opossum
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
Truer words have NEVER been spoken!! This woman is my idol. I have read reports that she keeps it so clean her neighbors don't mind at all. Only thing that bothers them is the noise, which I think she could cut down on A LOT if she would free feed dry food in bowls instead of tossing it out like she does. And she needs some more cat towers and ledges up off the floor. A LOT MORE.

One of these days when I'm not feeling so down (weather related migraine, spinal pain and just bleh feeling) I'll PM you some pics of the kids and their playroom. If you'd like, of course.

Her house is so lively! Its like a family of cuteness!!!🥰🥹💜💜💜 and i would LOVE to see the babes in there playroom! How could i say no to cute cat pictures!? 🥰💜🤩

• Love
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
@Opossum I hope you and your baby are okay. Not gonna lie, I'm a little worried about y'all.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
@Opossum I hope you and your baby are okay. Not gonna lie, I'm a little worried about y'all.
Not good, dont worry about Gemini my grandma said she will try and make sure he goes to a good home for me.

• Love
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Not good, dont worry about Gemini my grandma said she will try and make sure he goes to a good home for me.
I wish there was something I could do. You were the first friend I made here.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Opossum
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
I wish there was something I could do. You were the first friend I made here.
Shit, im sorry! Now i really wish i gave some Notice before this... im sorry...

• Hugs
  • Love