• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hanzo12345666

Oct 8, 2023
So, Gbl is legal in germany since it's used to clean cars for example.
Getting this stuff is fairly easy and it seems to be a peaceful method, too. I read a lot about it online; most people who experienced an OD wrote that they just blacked out and woke up inside the hospital. Some even wrote that they had to get reanimated.
If I combine Gbl with alcohol and some benzos, it should do the trick
I don't want to use GHB or 1,4 Butanediol, bc those are less potent.
However, Gbl is pretty corrosive. You have to dilute it rly good (1ml Gbl : 100ml water) otherwise you could burn your throat/mouth/stomach
I'm not sure if I can manage to drink 1l in a short amount of time just to get 10ml of Gbl into me....
Is there a better way to do it? Also, it's said to taste pretty bad, too and I'm rly sensitive to taste in general

Does anyone has experience with this and can help?

LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
GHB / GBL isn't discussed much. Deaths attributed to accidental overdose occur frequently and there are reports of it being used for suicide. An intentional massive overdose should quickly lead to unconsciousness and afaik, death occurs through respiratory depression and cardiac arrest. Within the EU it is still readily available, I don't know about UK and US.

gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid

Report of it being used for ctb:

Double-Suicide by Gamma-Butyrolactone

Reactions: todienomore