so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
my mom was telling me of her friend who went to Switzerland (not sure how true the location is) for euthanasia. the diseases she listed that debilitated her friend were all ones I have. it's okay for her friend to die, but I have to keep suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: The Dark Chaos, Silenos, Inferdan and 4 others
E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Fml, The Dark Chaos, AnnonyBox and 7 others
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
Your mom is interested in keeping you alive for her genes in you to pass on. She might not realize it since it may mostly work on subconscious level. A concequence of evolution.

• Love
Reactions: Fml, Inferdan, Meditation guide and 1 other person
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I'm not concerned about the reason why, just the sheer hypocrisy makes me laugh. sometimes people can't see past their nose.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Personally I'm not fully on board with antinatalism. I'm not mad at my parents for creating me, I think that the urge to have children is very strong and I don't blame them for going through with it. How could they have known how I would have turned out? BUT, what does anger me is that there is no peaceful way out once you're here. That needs to change.

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan, SuicidalSymphonies, Helpneedtips and 1 other person
E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
Personally I'm not fully on board with antinatalism. I'm not mad at my parents for creating me, I think that the urge to have children is very strong and I don't blame them for going through with it. How could they have known how I would have turned out? BUT, what does anger me is that there is no peaceful way out once you're here. That needs to change.
There's a big chance your kid will develop some kind of phycological disorder in this day and age. It's like playing russian roulette with human lives. You can't argue against that.

I got BPD due to MILD (Now think someone who gets treated like trash and much worse than me) bullying for 5 years. 6 people pushed me into the walls and when I sat on a bench with my mates they took my legs and dragged me down so my butt hit the floor. Those years ruined my self-esteem and life quality overall.

If you felt what I and many people feel everyday you wouldn't think twice on calling yourself an antinatalist. There's just too much suffering and for what? In the end it's all pointless and to put a child through pointless suffering is like raping a 10 year old. It's f'**ing disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: The Dark Chaos, AnnonyBox, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
There's a big chance your kid will develop some kind of phycological disorder in this day and age.

I got BPD due to mild bullying for 5 years. 6 people pushed me into the walls and when I sat on a bench with my mates they took my legs and dragged me down so my butt hit the floor. Those years ruined my self-esteem and life quality overall.
I'm sorry to hear the tragedy you've had to endure. Imo we need to give everyone the opportunity to quit peacefully, because lives can be ruined irreparably at the drop of a hat. I don't think that forcing people to have fewer children is the way forward, because I think that forcing anyone to do anything is immoral. Likewise, forcing people to live is immoral. And yes, technically nobody is forcing anyone to continue living, but the current options for escape are so dire, that they are hardly options at all.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I also cant get over the fact that my parents dont care about me at all to the point where I run away from home for a few days and not even get one phone call

But got forbid I kill myself! Its selfish! It makes us feel guilty!
Bitch do you even care? You will fake cry for 2-3 days amd move on
Im team antinatalism all the way! Decades of suffering due to busted rubber

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and AnnonyBox
E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
I also cant get over the fact that my parents dont care about me at all to the point where I run away from home for a few days and not even get one phone call

But got forbid I kill myself! Its selfish! It makes us feel guilty!
Bitch do you even care? You will fake cry for 2-3 days amd move on
Im team antinatalism all the way! Decades of suffering due to busted rubber
I cut all contacts with those two f*cks.

I think of waiting with suicide until they die so I can 1. Get their cash. 2. Dance on their grave

Funny thing is, after I cut contact with them , they haven't bothered even ringing my door, so yes, parents give 0 shits.
God help me, I wanna do stuff to parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: BridgeJumper and Meditation guide
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
my mom was telling me of her friend who went to Switzerland (not sure how true the location is) for euthanasia. the diseases she listed that debilitated her friend were all ones I have. it's okay for her friend to die, but I have to keep suffering.
Your mom's friend probably went to Dignitas, which is a Swiss assisted suicide organisation based out of Zürich. You could try to contact them, but even if they were to accept your application, it's an insanely expensive procedure.