painless_death

painless_death

May 9, 2021
I'm thinking about killing myself around two months from now, using cooking gas, and i was wondering how deadly it is. Is is possible for my attempt to fail if i use this kind of gas (keep in mind i'll directly inhale it in a confined aread).

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Great, i'll be either doing that or the night night method
night night method is a hundred times better in my opinion: unless the gas oven is really old it probably won't even have decently deadly gas plus confining the gas is a huge problem, especially if it knocks you out before killing

painless_death

painless_death

May 9, 2021
night night method is a hundred times better in my opinion: unless the gas oven is really old it probably won't even have decently deadly gas plus confining the gas is a huge problem, especially if it knocks you out before killing
I don't have everything required for the night night method (the ratchet & the corn bags), so is it possible to do it without them?

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
I don't have everything required for the night night method (the ratchet & the corn bags), so is it possible to do it without them?
you can do it with any equipment that's good for putting pressure on your carotid artery. someone did it successfully with some tied up stockings and a spoon

painless_death

painless_death

May 9, 2021
you can do it with any equipment that's good for putting pressure on your carotid artery. someone did it successfully with some tied up stockings and a spoon
Holy shit. i'll probably start looking for alternatives

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Holy shit. i'll probably start looking for alternatives
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/ this is a good place to look

• Love
Reactions: painless_death and SpinTop555