lokimotion

lokimotion

May 20, 2022
Hi,

Bit of a longshot but does anyone have any experience with Gardenal - phenobarbital? Have a lot of the 20 x 100mg strips and I've tried a small amount - seems legit. I know quality of pills varies though so want to make sure these will do the job.

Plan on taking 16g pheno, 300mg valium, 200ml whisky and meto. I also planned on using an oven roasting exit bag to put on my head, using a finger to keep the seal open for air until I pass out. Worried that due to the long onset/action of this barb that I won't be out fully enough to stop the SI kicking in, as I imagine once the bag is sealed I won't have that much time before CO2 build up. Not sure how long it will take me to pass out but I'm guessing around 30 mins.

Have rented a serviced apartment for 4 nights (keep seeing up to 3 days for death to occur from phenobarbital) where I shouldn't be disturbed, so hopefully the pheno dosage alone will be enough and the bag probably isn't necessary. Don't think there should be any noise/convulsions with this method, unless I wrestle around to rip off the bag.

Apartment owned by a private company and I will leave a note at the door to call emergency services in order to save the cleaner any trauma when my check out day comes around.

If anyone has any more advice would appreciate it.

IMG 5929

Attachments

• IMG_5929.jpg
    IMG_5929.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Wow
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
I wish I could put my hands in some... Take one promethazine for nausea, drink as possible as you can (put a little bit if diethyl ether in your drink if you can), then take the barbs and when you start to feel it take the benzos

PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
interesting. What could be the lethal dosage of gadernal?

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I wish I could put my hands in some... Take one promethazine for nausea, drink as possible as you can (put a little bit if diethyl ether in your drink if you can), then take the barbs and when you start to feel it take the benzos
This thread is from Jun 2022. OP has not been active on here for over a year.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
interesting. What could be the lethal dosage of gadernal?
well, Idk really, but benzos and alcohol are lethal by itself... barbs are very easy to OD so I guess mixing all the stuff can kill you at least 80% sure
This thread is from Jun 2022. OP has not been active on here for over a year.
sorry, for me is better to keep talking about it here instead create another topic with the same subject

Last edited: