IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I don't believe in mind control or anything like that but there's too many coincidences, I do seem to be under some type of surveillance and it's not pleasant it's always with the intention of making feel bad, through snide comments etc but what is the point ??? who is it? is it The police is it some kind of gang - who could it be and why?

when I say too many coincidences I could be away from home, so a total stranger and someone a stranger will know something about me etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: fatiguecentral, StateOfMind and Brink
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
Do you mind going more in depth about what's going on?

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020

You hear all the gangstalking stuff but personally it seems a bit far fetched but seems to be real in that some type of gang either police or other? who would have the resources this is why its bizarre have some kind of reason to monitor me/you and theres also other nasty things its comparable to school boy bullying etc(but non-sensical in adults)
I think it gets people in such a state they start thinking there under mind control or something

Last edited:
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
The modern day Stasi.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd? and Brink
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The universe is always sending me signals that we create our reality... But I wonder if it's just whoever wants me to suffer messing with my head, or it really is that I'm stuck in self destruct and that has caused my suffering.
I can't believe anything. Because if it's me that created this game why did I create so much shit, if so, no wonder I hate myself.

If you haven't already try thinking positive and optimistic and visualising what you want and trying to get there it was a waste of time for me but works for everyone elsehence the cruelty of my existentce.

Good luck.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I can't say what it's about, I don't believe in mind control or anything like that but there's too many coincidences like someone talking about you when your miles from home, yes I know it seems impossible or crazy, I know that, what the purpose is I can't say etc.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
If it's true the best option is to make yourself famous. Then those guys should compete with fans and haters. That's what I would to with a fake I'd, very dark sunglasses and some hats.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd? and TooConscious
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I have no interest in being famous, it's not for me.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
The modern day version of this. They seek to destroy every aspect of your life until you are no longer a "threat". But even then they still continue.
It is not fully understood why they would go after low-profile people. But I suspect there elements of punishment, occupation, money, entertainment and experimentation.

Last edited: