• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I am utterly surprised that nobody is talking about this drug. In a large enough dose seems to do exactly the same as N, much cheaper, can locally source it if you know a dealer or from the DW and does not show up on an autopsy because they don't test for it

• Love
Reactions: intheend and Peaceful_Sam
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
Man you are an expert if you know about this drug! I'm sure there are drugs similar to N but people still don't know about them.
I also heard about SA (sodium azide).. It is stronger than SN but people never talked about it here.

Reactions: Dreamcolleger
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Man you are an expert if you know about this drug! I'm sure there are drugs similar to N but people still don't know about them.
I also heard about SA (sodium azide).. It is stronger than SN but people never talked about it here.
I think there's a SA mega thread here. I definitely learned about SA from here. But I think it's explosive and harder to obtain, that's why it's not as popular as SN

• Love
Reactions: Peaceful_Sam
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
I am also sure there are other drugs like N, but they're probably not all put on the PPH because they're being saved away for a rainy day when the current methods get banned. The Ami cocktail is pretty similar to N just takes longer. I don't think most on this site are up for trying things that isn't clearly layed out and proven.

SA is known here but it's meant to be more painful than SN.

• Love
Reactions: gingerplum, Fragile and Peaceful_Sam
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
Ohhh I'm sooo retarded. Sorry! Because I typed '' sanctioned suicide SA'' on google and got nothing.
But has anybody talked about gamma hydroxybutyrate here?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
So what I am reading and talking to someone irl who might be able to get some via a local street dealer is this:

Cost - around £50 for enough that would kill 3 people

Method - you drink it, reacts even faster and harder with alcohol.

What happens - Euphoria and then coma within 60 seconds. Respiratory or cardiac arrest maybe 15 - 40 minutes after but you wont care as you are in a coma.

I just received my SN today and have already changed my mind after my quick bit of research on GHB

Reactions: dras23
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
I am also sure there are other drugs like N, but they're probably not all put on the PPH because they're being saved away for a rainy day when the current methods get banned. The Ami cocktail is pretty similar to N just takes longer. I don't think most on this site are up for trying things that isn't clearly layed out and proven.

SA is known here but it's meant to be more painful than SN.
For me my N is the Korean method. I found the sweet spot (and I became addicted to that feeling when I compress my carotid arteries from time to time). Lol now I'm an expert in this method.

Reactions: Dreamcolleger
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Can be quite painful for a very short time but there is no cure for it at all so there is no coming back even if you wanted to

Reactions: woxihuanni
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
This was brought up many times before.. but i think it doesn't appear as a reliable method.. because there is less info about it.. and whether it would be peaceful, and there is not much known about the people who used this method(accidentally or intentionally)..
There are many threads on this .. even with combinations with other drugs.. but mostly they are just opinions..and no solid info afaik. But better to check all of them once.

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I am utterly surprised that nobody is talking about this drug. In a large enough dose seems to do exactly the same as N, much cheaper, can locally source it if you know a dealer or from the DW and does not show up on an autopsy because they don't test for it
On its own it doesn't usually kill but mixing it with alcohol (a notoriously dangerous mixture) or other sedative might work ... assuming it doesn't just make you sick.

M

MercuryAce

Sep 17, 2019
This seems to be reasonably easy to come by. The vendor warns not to take more than 2.5ml at a time so 5ml and some alcohol should work? Anyone with more experience welcome to chime in.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
This seems to be reasonably easy to come by. The vendor warns not to take more than 2.5ml at a time so 5ml and some alcohol should work? Anyone with more experience welcome to chime in.
Some months ago there was a huge thread where we had lengthy, detailed discussions about 1, 4 butanediol, how easy it is to get, how it metabolizes into GHB, and lethality when combined with alcohol.

I haven't searched for it, but I bet it's still up if you're interested.

Reactions: dras23, MercuryAce and woxihuanni
M

MercuryAce

Sep 17, 2019
Some months ago there was a huge thread where we had lengthy, detailed discussions about 1, 4 butanediol, how easy it is to get, how it metabolizes into GHB, and lethality when combined with alcohol.

I haven't searched for it, but I bet it's still up if you're interested.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-4-butanediol-megathread.10115/page-11

Thank you @gingerplum, I see you have pioneered research into this method. Here's the gist of it: (sorry for not quoting the individual posts, I'm on mobile and it's a huge pain)

I want to say we were estimating a min of 60 mL as more than enough, but I can't remember how we arrived at that number.

If I remember correctly, we figured out that technically one ounce --30ml-- would probably be lethal, and then doubled it for safety's sake, which was convenient because Amazon was offering it as a 2oz sale. But accidental GHB fatalities of something like 10ml had been reported, when used with alcohol.

Alcohol, as a potentiator, definitely seems to be a key componant.

coma and death observed in patients after rectal administration of 15 or 30g 1,4-butanediol (estimated at 200 or 400 mg/kg bw).
so rectal administration is apparently a thing..at least you dont need antimetics

not sure if it wont burn your rectum though...probably not a good idea

you dont need much though if you do it rectally

1.4b has a density of almost 1 so 1ml = 1g

so a 90kg man would need between...

90*200mg = 18.000mg = 18g = 18ml

90*400mg = 36.000mg = 36g = 36ml

I used Prochlorperazine which I ordered online (prescription questionnaire required but easy to do!)

I took one every 8 hours for 48 hours before I took the GBL. Felt absolutely no nausea and didn't vomit whilst in a coma.

I wish we had more reports on this method. For now now it seems like a good plan B if something better documented like SN doesnt work out.

Last edited:
Reactions: dras23 and gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-4-butanediol-megathread.10115/page-11

Thank you @gingerplum, I see you have pioneered research into this method. Here's the gist of it: (sorry for not quoting the individual posts, I'm on mobile and it's a huge pain)

I wish we had more reports on this method. For now now it seems like a good plan B if something better documented like SN doesnt work out.
Oh, you give me too much credit; it was actually @311 that sourced it and did all the research. But yes, unfortunately a lot of the information is anecdotal, and probably most of our discussion was speculative.

Thought you might be interested... just in case, you know, the waters weren't murky enough already :wink:

Reactions: MercuryAce
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
The vendor warns not to take more than 2.5ml at a time so 5ml and some alcohol should work?
Are we talking GHB, gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid? According to Wikipedia, the lethal dose is 7g.
with single doses over 7000 mg often causing life-threatening respiratory depression and higher doses still bradycardia and cardiac arrest. Other side-effects include convulsions (especially when combined with stimulant justs), and nausea/vomiting (especially when combined with alcohol).

Reactions: MercuryAce, intheend and gingerplum