Would you be interested? (Select all that apply)

• Total voters
Achromatix

Achromatix

Always Alone
Sep 11, 2022
So, in one way or another, we've all felt sad about our circumstances right? What if we found a way to cope together through hobbies? Whether it's a distraction or finding a way to come down from a crisis, something we could be a part of in one way or another? Even if it's something to look forward to, a reason to keep living. I propose video games or potentially movie nights. I realize this had to have been attempted in the past a few times, that's why I want to start small. It's not supposed to be "formal" or anything, just some sad people trying to feel better with support from each other. If games aren't your cup of tea, that's okay too! We could stream the games to where people can just watch too! No mics required but welcomed!

No commitment necessary, you just jump in and watch/play when you feel comfy :)

For those who may need some help thinking of things to play, some really fun games include:
Stardew Valley
MarioKart
Overcooked
Mario Party
Minecraft
Dead by Daylight
Animal Crossing (Starting over together!)

Chaos or relaxing, so many choices!

If Yes, Comment below what you would like to play and I'll make a new poll after a bit to pick one or two of the options to start and a good time(s) to play! If you see that someone has already posted the game you want to play, please react to their post somehow (like, heart, etc.) so I can keep the comments relatively easy to navigate :)

Reactions: simplyunheardof, Dark Moon, lost_ange2211 and 5 others
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

of angels
Jun 20, 2024
I love this idea. My only happy times were when I played games together with my brother and I haven't done that in over a decade.

ACNH would be lovely, I've never shared an island before though so don't know how it works. I think Monster Hunter would also be nice (I've only played Rise).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: binturong and Achromatix
uotomof

uotomof

Jun 9, 2024
Sounds fun, I'd be down for co-op Stardew & I have VPS languishing that could probably handle ~ 5 players for MC if you'd be interested.

• Love
Reactions: Achromatix
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
a minecraft server sounds really fun.

• Love
Reactions: binturong and Achromatix
tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
I have stardew, monster hunter world & rise, minecraft and sea of thieves on pc

on switch I have pokemon violet, acnh, splatoon 3, and also stardew. I'd love to participate in any way though, if only just to be part of a community with similar interests and feelings

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
Minecraft would be fun! Also Mario Party/Mario Kart but I don't own those.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I can play but out of the games listed I only have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Older gamer here, been into gaming most of my life and probably will be untill I die as I don't have much else going for me

I mainly play PC games now. I like MMORPG's, currently playing Albiion Online, looking at maybe trying Final Fantasy 14 and will probably go back to World of Warcraft at some point. Also been playing some fps games with other sasu people recently like Overwatch, Fortnite and Counter-Strike as well a some party games for fun.

Always looking to make more gaming friends an chat about games or maybe play something together, I am open to most games. Anybody feel free to message me for a Discord add

weinstein67

weinstein67

Nov 16, 2022
So, in one way or another, we've all felt sad about our circumstances right? What if we found a way to cope together through hobbies? Whether it's a distraction or finding a way to come down from a crisis, something we could be a part of in one way or another? Even if it's something to look forward to, a reason to keep living. I propose video games or potentially movie nights. I realize this had to have been attempted in the past a few times, that's why I want to start small. It's not supposed to be "formal" or anything, just some sad people trying to feel better with support from each other. If games aren't your cup of tea, that's okay too! We could stream the games to where people can just watch too! No mics required but welcomed!

No commitment necessary, you just jump in and watch/play when you feel comfy :)

For those who may need some help thinking of things to play, some really fun games include:
Stardew Valley
MarioKart
Overcooked
Mario Party
Minecraft
Dead by Daylight
Animal Crossing (Starting over together!)

Chaos or relaxing, so many choices!

If Yes, Comment below what you would like to play and I'll make a new poll after a bit to pick one or two of the options to start and a good time(s) to play! If you see that someone has already posted the game you want to play, please react to their post somehow (like, heart, etc.) so I can keep the comments relatively easy to navigate :)
open for minecraft.

Reactions: binturong
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"WE'LL FLY AWAY, WE'LL FIND A WAY"
Oct 26, 2019
Also been playing some fps games with other sasu people recently like Overwatch, Fortnite and Counter-Strike as well a some party games for fun.
Whattt? SaSu has an fps group that games? I'm in the process of getting a new PC but how many people get together from SaSu and game? I'm interested cause I never really got into overwatch but I know it's a team-based game...

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Whattt? SaSu has an fps group that games? I'm in the process of getting a new PC but how many people get together from SaSu and game? I'm interested cause I never really got into overwatch but I know it's a team-based game...
I have sent a PM

thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
i'm about to start playing valorant again. switched from cs.