Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I know, not another megathread, but I figured it'd be nice to have a general spot where we can talk about what we're playing (when we can), what games we're looking forward to, share screenshots and clips, etc.

I'm currently playing through Mass Effect: Legendary Edition. I stopped playing exactly a year ago after I finished the first but picked it up again because I really want to platinum the series. I was also playing through Dying Light 2 and Forbidden West but I'm trying not to overwhelm myself when it's already a struggle these days to play.

I really wanted to play the Evil Dead game coming out soon but I don't have anyone to play it with, so I might not buy.

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Smart No More
ShepherdOfMyself

ShepherdOfMyself

Apr 23, 2022
For any RPG players with a gaming PC, I strongly recommend Enderal. It's a total conversion mod for Skyrim that's honestly better than the base game- more interesting world, far better writing, great characters... in some ways, it feels like the perfect amalgamation of Bethesda, BioWare, and Obsidian's RPGs (grand open world, epic quest with romanceable characters, and a philosophical story that often turns everything you think you know on its head).

• Informative
Reactions: beautifulinception, Manaaja, Lullaby and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Jumping onboard. Good call. @Al_stargate did start a gaming thread yesterday though so maybe it's worth asking for the threads to be merged?

Reactions: Lullaby
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Looking forward to Starfield coming out this year (hopefully it won't get pushed back).

It appears to be a "Fallout/Skyrim in space" type thing, which I am absolutely in favor of.

Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
I don't have patience for games anymore.

I play some killing floor 2 matches on weekends, to pass the time, only because I have little else going on, in my lonely and boring life.

I started Prey 2 weeks ago (got it for free on Epic a long time ago), its fun, the setting and the game is amazing, but its one of these games that incentives savescuming and I don't feel like booting it up again.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Lullaby
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I've put 160+ Hours into Elden Ring. Thing is i've run into the hardest boss in the entire Soulsborne series and i'm half tempted to delete my character to spare myself the temptation/agony of fighting it. I don't really have the mental capacity for such a difficult game.

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Jumping onboard. Good call. @Al_stargate did start a gaming thread yesterday though so maybe it's worth asking for the threads to be merged?
Good idea! I hadn't seen that one.
I've put 160+ Hours into Elden Ring. Thing is i've run into the hardest boss in the entire Soulsborne series and i'm half tempted to delete my character to spare myself the temptation/agony of fighting it. I don't really have the mental capacity for such a difficult game.

I've never played a souls game before and I was really tempted to get this one. It does seem like it would take a lot out of you. I mean, I tapped out of Cuphead recently lol so I'm definitely not ready for anything legitimately hard.

In the meantime, I started playing this cooking game yesterday. It's really crazy, like Sweeney Todd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smart No More and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I used to play games on my PS4 in my spare time. But I gave it up like so many other things I liked to do.The last game I played was last of us part II.

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I used to play games on my PS4 in my spare time. But I gave it up like so many other things I liked to do.The last game I played was last of us part II.
Ah, that's one I need to give a go. I enjoyed the cinematic element of the first one although it did have a bit of dumbed down control system. That used to annoy me quite a bit as I've always been fond of complexity in controls where they give you a higher degree of finite control. Now however the dumbing down is a blessing. There are some controversial opinions surrounding the second game and to be honest I get it but I'd still like to play through it. The concept based in science is quite a good one and I enjoy when science and fiction cross over so logically. Reminds me just how much wonder is available in reality and it often goes unappreciated by many. That's a whole other topic though ha.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood