• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
warzone 2100 ps1
starcraft 1 pc
command and conquer 1 ps1
command and conquer red alert 2 pc
medal of honor 1 ps1
medal of honor underground ps1
call of duty 1 pc
resident evil 1 ps1
resident evil 2 ps1
resident evil nemesis ps1
resident evil 4 wii
resident evil 5 xbox 360
need for speed underground 2 ps2
van helsing ps2
Terminator 3 The Redemption ps2
soldier of fortune pc
kingpin pc
gangster 2 pc game
siphon filter 1 ps1
super mario 64 n64
bug life ps1
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time ps1
007 goldeneye n64
gta vice city ps2
Gauntlet Legends n64
gran turismo ps1
minecraft pc
house of the dead 2 dreamcast
pokemon red and blue gb
parasite eve 2 ps1
fighting force 2 ps1
time crisis ps1
enter the matrix ps2
resident evil outbreak ps2

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Crono, Forever Sleep and 2 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Pretty good list, surprised there's no Silent Hill games up there. One of my favs and I feel any Resident Evil fan would like at least the first 3.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Darkover
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
warzone 2100 ps1
starcraft 1 pc
command and conquer 1 ps1
command and conquer red alert 2 pc
medal of honor 1 ps1
medal of honor underground ps1
call of duty 1 pc
resident evil 1 ps1
resident evil 2 ps1
resident evil nemesis ps1
resident evil 4 wii
resident evil 5 xbox 360
need for speed underground 2 ps2
van helsing ps2
Terminator 3 The Redemption ps2
soldier of fortune pc
kingpin pc
gangster 2 pc game
siphon filter 1 ps1
super mario 64 n64
bug life ps1
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time ps1
007 goldeneye n64
gta vice city ps2
Gauntlet Legends n64
gran turismo ps1
minecraft pc
house of the dead 2 dreamcast
I absolutely love resident evil.
My favourite games of all time are silent hill 1, 2 and 3.
Pretty good list, surprised there's no Silent Hill games up there. One of my favs and I feel any Resident Evil fan would like at least the first 3.
Silent hill 2 is my all time favourite game ever. They are currently making a complete remake for ps5.
Somehow I don't think I will be around long enough to ever play it.

Reactions: Darkover
sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
That is amazing you play video games!!!! Have you ever tried playing Fallout? What about RPG Maker games?

Oh yeah! Super Mario 64 is one of the best video games of all time!!!! I always got frustrated at that game as a kid, too, haha! Have you watched those speedrunning videos on Super Mario 64?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
That is amazing you play video games!!!! Have you ever tried playing Fallout? What about RPG Maker games?

Oh yeah! Super Mario 64 is one of the best video games of all time!!!! I always got frustrated at that game as a kid, too, haha! Have you watched those speedrunning videos on Super Mario 64?
i've played fallout two before on the pc but never really got that far into it, i've never played any rpg maker games and yes i know what it is as i am a programmer, i've watched a few speed runs they use all kind of glitches in the levels to get the fastest time possible

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
i've played fallout two before on the pc but never really got that far into it, i've never played any rpg maker games and yes i know what it is as i am a programmer, i've watched a few speed runs they use all kind of glitches in the levels to get the fastest time possible
If you ever have any free time, you should definitely get into more Fallout if you want to. The games can be boring when it comes to the main quests, but the side ones are amazing and very captivating. Fallout New Vegas is really good, too, but it is very buggy and glitchy. Also, cool list! I am going to have to check out Medal of Honor. I have never heard of that game before, but it sounds interesting.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
If you ever have any free time, you should definitely get into more Fallout if you want to. The games can be boring when it comes to the main quests, but the side ones are amazing and very captivating. Fallout New Vegas is really good, too, but it is very buggy and glitchy. Also, cool list! I am going to have to check out Medal of Honor. I have never heard of that game before, but it sounds interesting.
i've not been able to play video games for 7 years due to a brain injury, The "Call of Duty" franchise is predated four years by Electronic Arts' "Medal of Honor" series, and both games' initial installments are set during World War II.

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
i've not been able to play video games for 7 years due to a brain injury, The "Call of Duty" franchise is predated four years by Electronic Arts' "Medal of Honor" series, and both games' initial installments are set during World War II.
I have never really played the Call of Duty games. I do want to check it out one day, though. Your list did remind me to get back to playing Minecraft, haha. Again, nice list. You have a nice day, okay?

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
For me it's hard to finish a game because I usually end up getting bored of playing before I can finish it. But I've already finished a few games.

Outlast 1, Outlast 2, The forest, Terraria..