15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Anyone else having this problem? I've got the rope as high on my neck as I can get it but after a few seconds I just start choking and then I give up, not sure how to fix it.

Edit; I've managed to stop choking with some of my practices by laying down differently but I can't get past the feeling of the lower half of my face going numb, is that a sign I'm doing it right but just need more pressure?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Partial-Elf and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm not sure, I haven't run into this problem. Can you make yourself pass out though?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 15dec
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Are you putting all your weight in all at once? If so you should approach the edge of passing out very quickly. To me it sounds like you might be edging in with little bits of weight at a time which is what we don't want.

You say you're laying down–are you tied in to a fixed point or experimenting by holding the rope above your head with your hand? If the latter you're not going to experience much success.

I personally don't experience any gagging issues, but even if I did I am near unconsciousness within 7 or 8 seconds so I don't think it'd be too much of a concern.

I do experience tingling lips when I'm doing things right, but haven't noticed that extending to the rest of my lower face.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I'm not sure, I haven't run into this problem. Can you make yourself pass out though?
No, I usually start feeling numbness in the lower half of my face but that's as far as I've gotten

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 21Neberg
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Are you putting all your weight in all at once? If so you should approach the edge of passing out very quickly. To me it sounds like you might be edging in with little bits of weight at a time which is what we don't want.

You say you're laying down–are you tied in to a fixed point or experimenting by holding the rope above your head with your hand? If the latter you're not going to experience much success.

I personally don't experience any gagging issues, but even if I did I am near unconsciousness within 7 or 8 seconds so I don't think it'd be too much of a concern.

I do experience tingling lips when I'm doing things right, but haven't noticed that extending to the rest of my lower face.
I have the rope tied to my bed post and I'm trying to pull all my weight away from it as fast as I can, most of the time that's led to me gagging and a few occasions I've got the tingling lip feeling too. I noticed that it's eaiser to get the tingling lips (and not gagging) when I actually lay on the bed rather than trying to crouch on the floor but I don't seem to be getting close to passing out at all

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I had many problems during partial suspension. Always i interrupted it. I think, it is not a good way. I think, if i can´t stop it, i will die sure. But that requires different method.