Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Being hit by an ambulance. Apparently gappened by accident, and nope they couldn't save him

Blowing ourselves up with bombs & fireworks on top of a building so it will look pretty while blood & organs fall. Fu society 🤣

Group suicide all dressed in religious cosplay (jesys buddha...) With a board saying "humanity is past saving we're going back home"

Hanging dressed like a giant pink bunny

My landlord refuses to help me fix the home making my tongue swell with a chemical paint varnish taste. I was concerned about shit & piss all over... But now I think I'd go eat to a buffet before hanging.

Hanging on a tree on halloween dressed as a clown. Mask, gloves, straw coming out of sleves & pants .. i wonder how long until im found. I bet if I do it as santa they will wait until summer to ask me to remove my decorations...

Taking poison then sex with the abusive ex, making him f a corpse, go to jail? Ha!

Jumping off a tourist place like the tower in paris? Max mood ruined. Romantic moment then bam! Corpse.

Mass suicide in front of an abortion clinic with notes around the neck saying "my life was hell, my mom never wanted me, i wish i died as a fetus too"

Jumping off a roof dressed as superman with a note "i knew i couldn't fly"

Learning to fly a plane then not dying alone (too mean but... Meh. They're jokes to vent. People did it not me)

Asking an uber driver to drive off a cliff. Maybe a hacked self driving car. (SOON!) Or literally taking the bus. Maybe even a school bus. They seem pure but they're bullies with no morals anyway. I wonder how many buses it'd take to put all humanity in? "Volvo has launched the world's largest bus – a behemoth of a transporter that can carry up to 300 passengers at one time. " human population... 8 billions divided by 300 seats...

26666666.6667 buses required to kill the whole human race by bus. That looks very satanic (666)

By plane... Biggest is 853 seats...
9378663.54045 planes to kill the human race. More efficient but less satanic ritual looking.

By boat

With 18 decks, capacity for 6,780 passengers and 2,100 members of the crew the Symphony of the Seas is now the biggest cruise ship in the world.

8880 people... It'd take
900900.900901 boats to kill humanity. (Cool looking number) most efficient. More than planes

By atomic bomb. Hiroshima 135 000. 59259.2592593 bombs. Much more than expected... Unless population gets more dense but mught be less too. Or we miss in the sea.

While only 1 meteor killed all the dinosaures. I think it bounced back into the atmosphere. As the moon.

So there we have it. To be super sure to die & nit be reincarnated as a human... We must pray for a meteor. Who want to join my moon cult? I'm open minded for the coolaid flavor.

Share dumb deaths jokes? I like the selfie in bad places & slipping in the toilet...

Hard core suicides? Like chainsaw to the throat (the movie clown was awesome. He made 2 roubd saws side by side and tried to fall backward with a chair. Failed though...) Cutting wrists with pkastic spoons... Very matrix like ... A movie did it in jail with dentures? Drowning in the bath from sheer will?

Most painful suicides? Fire. Poison. Drowning... Living married to a violent narc...

Say some crazy shit?

Please don't ban me if it's legally risky & delete my post? I just want to play... I'm in pain... should I post this to offtopic? I need a dark humor place.

• Yay!
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Un-, Euthanza and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Nah this seems like an ok place to post, thanks for the humour :)

Reactions: Un-
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Nah this seems like an ok place to post, thanks for the humour :)
Aww thank you 😀 share some ideas or my mind is a rare mess with talent that others can't immitate my crazy? Extra chaos right now.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
not funny

Reactions: ooglah
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
i did not laugh this is not a joke forum

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I really don't like acid humor. I admit that some jokes (not in this thread) made me laugh but not black humor, it's not my style. Maybe in some other thread there is someone with whom you can empathize

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I'm sorry I'm not funny. It wasn't something to laugh out loud. I do pray for meteors though.

I just wanted to share dumb ideas to talk about suicide in a less scary way. I kinda tried today & it didn't go well... I'm in pain... I wish suicide was less scary...

I wasn't hoping for laughs, I was hoping to get replues about your ideas of funny, dumb & painful ways to die... to talk about suicide in a different way than saying why I want to die more today

The more I call for help... The more cruelly Im denied... I wish to die... So bad... But don't know how to succeed... indeed Im not laughing either

Last edited:
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
hiring hitman on yourself
assaulting bear with a spoon
death by masturbation
threaten police with a butter knife
mistaking glass of juice with drain cleaner
trying to rape a horse from behind and getting kicked
coming on election meeting with faked shahid belt
smoking weed laced with fent
getting chocked by muscular women thighs
accidentally failing in opened manhole
finding yourself in wrong time and place
going on space expedition without space suit
cooking BBQ in your room
don't wearing helmets at construction sites
getting your soul sucked by a succubus
publicly telling jokes about stalin in 1937
severing your head with a chainsaw
triggering serial killer in a woodland belt
sleeping on nuclear wastes
floor is lava
jumping in volcano crater
getting gunshot from a laser weapon
being bitten by a black mamba in dick
getting heart attack on your 99th birthday
dropping anvil on your head
concrete enemas
being shot in a school shooting by police
death by sleep deprivation
spreading heresy in XIII century
napalm bomb
that scene from final destination with wood logs

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Un-, Euthanza and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
hiring hitman on yourself
assaulting bear with a spoon
death by masturbation
threaten police with a butter knife
mistaking glass of juice with drain cleaner
trying to rape a horse from behind and getting kicked
coming on election meeting with faked shahid belt
smoking weed laced with fent
getting chocked by muscular women thighs
accidentally failing in opened manhole
finding yourself in wrong time and place
going on space expedition without space suit
cooking BBQ in your room
don't wearing helmets at construction sites
getting your soul sucked by a succubus
publicly telling jokes about stalin in 1937
severing your head with a chainsaw
triggering serial killer in a woodland belt
sleeping on nuclear wastes
floor is lava
jumping in volcano crater
getting gunshot from a laser weapon
being bitten by a black mamba in dick
getting heart attack on your 99th birthday
dropping anvil on your head
concrete enemas
being shot in a school shooting by police
death by sleep deprivation
spreading heresy in XIII century
napalm bomb
that scene from final destination with wood logs
Oh wow that was amazing!!! I laughed so hard, I didn't think I still could!

Calling hitler a jew to his face? I think I read he has some in his family tree?

Joining a snake orgy.

Swimming with daulphins. I think I read that their dicks can grab a neck like tentacles. They have rape caves, turned a human dummy to shred by rape. Their laugh will never sound the same to me.

Swimming with sharks with lady gaga steak dress.

I hoped that psychiatrists would force inject me when I went to a ward by myself, and make me od since I'm so fragile to chemicals... But they denied me medicine instead.

• Yay!
Reactions: Un- and Euthanza
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Suicide by eggs

• Yay!