• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
This sounds a bit stupid but I had a chuckle coming up with this one. So I'm a welder.

I could weld myself into a big coffin. And I don't mean like the "grandpa wants to sit comfortably as he rotts for months underground while funeral home owner goes on vacation to Bahamas with your money" kind of coffin. I mean like the 1/4"+ thick steel box. Then while I was thinking about it, I remember there's tons of welders with stupid "welding challenges" (great way to waste materials) on Youtube where they make a cube or some stupid useless thing and show how it floats because it has no leaks (wow so hard to run a bead without leaks). So I guess I'd have to get sealed bulkheads to connect the electrodes inside of a metal coffin and weld myself into it. Then the video on Youtube can start out like:

boom boom boom (muffled voice) Alright Youtubers I know you have been asking for this video, make sure to like and subscribe, but I have gone ahead and welded myself into a metal coffin. It appears to be cough cough air tight...

Without an angle grinder or anything near by, that would be a pretty scary way to go though lol.

Anyways, just a dumb joke. Feel free to ridicule as you wish.

• Love
Reactions: wiIIow and Ivenocare
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
Ahhh but how would it go on you tube unless you did a live feed.....