ForbiddenSiren

ForbiddenSiren

Dec 16, 2019
What are some of the funny things your animals do that brings a smile to your face in this bleak world?

My cat has a fish toy he carries around and he always drops it by my bed or at my bedroom door. He used to steal my socks from the washing basket and would do the same thing haha.

Also when im changing my bed sheets he goes nuts and jumps on them and wants to play.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LunarPyotr, Foresight, chronicallybroken and 2 others
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I had a "pet" chicken in my apartment since the rules didn't allowed me to keep any pets except for birds in my apartment but those stupid boomers didn't specify what kind of birds.
Basically whenever I was sitting, that chicken was flying to my shoulder and just chilling there. I could walk around with her and she would just look around and stay there. When I came back from work, I mostly found a egg in the newspaper box where I throw all the advertisements and old newspapers but one day I left the CD bay open on my stereo and when I came back, there was an egg in that one hole in the CD where the disk spinner latches on XD

When I ran away to Poland, I adopted a dog that was running around the building whenever I came out and when my friend's aunt came with her huge German shepherd, that lil fcker was chasing that dog XD

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: narval, Girl-shaped Wound and ForbiddenSiren
ForbiddenSiren

ForbiddenSiren

Dec 16, 2019
I had a "pet" chicken in my apartment since the rules didn't allowed me to keep any pets except for birds in my apartment but those stupid boomers didn't specify what kind of birds.
Basically whenever I was sitting, that chicken was flying to my shoulder and just chilling there. I could walk around with her and she would just look around and stay there. When I came back from work, I mostly found a egg in the newspaper box where I throw all the advertisements and old newspapers but one day I left the CD bay open on my stereo and when I came back, there was an egg in that one hole in the CD where the disk spinner latches on XD

When I ran away to Poland, I adopted a dog that was running around the building whenever I came out and when my friend's aunt came with her huge German shepherd, that lil fcker was chasing that dog XD
Thats so lovely :)

Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022

Holy shit I love your guts! That chicken was a great idea. I've never heard about landowners that allow no pets except for birds... It's either "whatever" or no animals allowed. Interesting!
Your tiny dog seems like a badass too. Makes me think of miniature pinschers or "ratlerek" as they are called in Polish. They are the angriest dogs you can ever meet despite weighting less than a bag of sugar.

• Love
Reactions: ForbiddenSiren
PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
My dog Little Man is a very silly dog. If you want her to go outside for a minute, she'll follow you to the door and then she'll just sit. Sit and stare. If you try to walk toward her to pick her up, she'll lay down and just smile (She's a rottweiler german shepherd mix, so she literally does smile!) so it's harder to pick her up lol. If she's in trouble, she won't even run, she'll just do the same thing. It's funny to think about but so so annoying when she does it, lol.

• Love
Reactions: ForbiddenSiren and LunarPyotr
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Holy shit I love your guts! That chicken was a great idea. I've never heard about landowners that allow no pets except for birds... It's either "whatever" or no animals allowed. Interesting!
Your tiny dog seems like a badass too. Makes me think of miniature pinschers or "ratlerek" as they are called in Polish. They are the angriest dogs you can ever meet despite weighting less than a bag of sugar.
It's just a common thing in Germany when you rent or buy a apartment.
At my apartment, which I bought, it's not forbidden to keep pets but you have to get approval from all the residents in the house..
At this point I don't even bother with that. It's just too annoying like the whole Germany with it's whole paperwork right now.
I mean, everything has to be in the right order but sometimes it's just too much. I had to wait 2 months till the purchase of that apartment was complete and since I had the money to buy it, the financial institution wanted to have all my bank account transactions from the past 6 years, confirmation that I signed the purchase contract and so on. I was soo annoyed :/

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
What are some of the funny things your animals do that brings a smile to your face in this bleak world?

My cat has a fish toy he carries around and he always drops it by my bed or at my bedroom door. He used to steal my socks from the washing basket and would do the same thing haha.

Also when im changing my bed sheets he goes nuts and jumps on them and wants to play.

My mother has a cat who followed me around wherever I went into the bathroom of my mother's apartment when I lived there. When I was alone at home, I used to go to the bathroom without closing the door, so the cat followed me to the bathroom and rested on one of my feet while I was taking care of me needs. Then, when I was done, I flushed the toilet, at which point the cat raised itself up on its back legs and looked down the toilet while it was flushing. The cat did this many times - I guess it was a very curious cat 🐱

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: ForbiddenSiren