• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I wake up in pain, take my meds, and if lucky, 90 minutes later my pain has gone down enough that I can get some work done.
Two to three hours later, I'm again in too much pain and am forced to lie down until dinner time.
I then get up, and eat fast. About half the time, I have to take a break and lie down for ten minutes before returning to the table to finish the meal
Then, strait to bed for the next six or seven hours until I go to sleep.

Repeat.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Donewith_, Scribble Fan, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 7 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I feel this. I don't know what's causing your pain, but I suffer from a few conditions. Today my trigeminal neuralgia was so bad I couldn't chew. I had soup and a milkshake for meals. My back has been locked for 3 days and I was able to use a walker to get to the bathroom and that's it.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, jake3d, AtomicNewt and 1 other person
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Me too. I'm sorry for everyone else in these situations.

It makes it hard to get anything done or have any kind of life or death. At least nobody expects me to do anything and I have a carer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Faraway1990, not_a_robot and 2 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry to hear you're in constant pain. I'm somewhat the same where sitting down gets uncomfortable for my back until I have lay back down or stand up straight. It's just constant repetition to no end. I just can't fathom how people think this is even close to living.

• Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_, Angst Filled Fuck Up, SinisterKid and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
my physical problems are finally getting better but people treated me so much like shit while I was ill that I still don't want to live. I only want to push on a few more years if I can, for spite. I want to be that Oldest Person In The World being interviewed on tv and when they say "How did you live to 127 years?'
I'll scream "HAAAATE!!! I just hate you all so goddamn much!! IT FUELS ME!"

• Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Morphinekiss, Vidar33 and 8 others
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
@not_a_robot Thanks for the first laugh I had in days.

Reactions: Vidar33, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Circles
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. It's no life being chronically ill or in pain. I can attest to the worst part being people treating you like toxic waste when you're not doing well. As if your misfortune in life is somehow contagious. I'm even starting to resent my (very) healthy family members, who seem to skirt around me like they're about to step in dog shit or something. I sure as heck won't be giving much of a damn if and when anything happens to them.

Reactions: been_there and Circles