ImLosingMyGrip

ImLosingMyGrip

You may call me Cam, if you do so respectfully
Sep 16, 2021
In all my time thinking of existance, people, true morals, etc, and its a bloody lot, i kinda come back to a silly concept.
From a non religious, purely just idea point of view, i think that every person deeply embodies at least 1 or 2 of the supposed "Deadly Sins" of christian religion. And every person is pollarly OPPOSITE of 1 or 2 of them.
I think of them more as vices that people have, and frankly, denying them and making them evil rather than subjective is kinda silly. Wrath can be for good. Or evil.

There is: Sloth, Wrath, Greed, Envy, Pride, Lust, and Gluttony.

I know mine do you know yours?

I personally think of myself as a Sloth and Gluttony person. And the anti vices for me are easily Greed and Pride. I just find them to be such unpleasant traits in contrast to my outlooks.

Reactions: sserafim and kitch
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm all seven sins, but I care about other people.

Sloth and Gluttony is typical being old / depressed and comfort eating or when you get misdiagnosed / feeder parents. That's not evil.
Greed and Envy, everyone wants something, even generous people.
Humble people are bound to be proud of something.
Wrath is because of damage to self and other people :( who wants to be angry on purpose, in this injust world it's hard to not be angry for other people.
Lust probably hurts lonely people the most, it's natural to want to be with someone.

Unfortunate you get ostracized for these things.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Harriet
Harriet

Harriet

Nov 24, 2021
Lust and Gluttony. I might as well make the most of the nice things in life before I leave..

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and rationaltake
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
In all my time thinking of existance, people, true morals, etc, and its a bloody lot, i kinda come back to a silly concept.
From a non religious, purely just idea point of view, i think that every person deeply embodies at least 1 or 2 of the supposed "Deadly Sins" of christian religion. And every person is pollarly OPPOSITE of 1 or 2 of them.
I think of them more as vices that people have, and frankly, denying them and making them evil rather than subjective is kinda silly. Wrath can be for good. Or evil.

There is: Sloth, Wrath, Greed, Envy, Pride, Lust, and Gluttony.

I know mine do you know yours?

I personally think of myself as a Sloth and Gluttony person. And the anti vices for me are easily Greed and Pride. I just find them to be such unpleasant traits in contrast to my outlooks.
I think I'm sloth, greed, pride, wrath, and envy. I don't have greed for material things though, rather, greed for knowledge.

Last edited:
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Envy and pride, I envy the skills and talents of others, and I am too proud to conform to society and a lot of other things.

I'm opposite from sloth and greed, I work pretty hard despite of my mental setbacks, and I do not usually want things or get greedy.

Reactions: sserafim