• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

idontrllyknow5555

Apr 27, 2022
I've been doing research with full suspension since it's mainly my own way out. Although I've tried to attempt I always back out in fear that it won't work, I understand I need to hit the two main arteries on my neck, under my jawline although the only thing i have been able to find is some power cords. My parents have gotten strict on me as I still live with them so I can't go buy rope. I was just curious if the thickness of it matters or length? or how much the height matters because i've tested out the noose but it'd be hanging around 4-5 inches off the ground would that still be fine if i weren't to back out or go unconscious?
I've been doing research with full suspension since it's mainly my own way out. Although I've tried to attempt I always back out in fear that it won't work, I understand I need to hit the two main arteries on my neck, under my jawline although the only thing i have been able to find is some power cords. My parents have gotten strict on me as I still live with them so I can't go buy rope. I was just curious if the thickness of it matters or length? or how much the height matters because i've tested out the noose but it'd be hanging around 4-5 inches off the ground would that still be fine if i weren't to back out or go unconscious?
I want to be 100% it'll work, and i'll be able to go unconscious quickly

Reactions: gatzzz
G

gatzzz

May 22, 2022
You can read what the breaking point of the rope is on the package. Mine is 10mm thick and can take 1000kg of weight so theres no way it's gonna break.

If your full body weight is on the rope and your feet are off the ground you'll be seeing the stars in seconds.
You can't back out from it.

Also i recommend putting some cloth between your skin and the rope so it doesn't hurt as much.

If you don't have money just go to a hardware store with a backpack steal the rope and buy some cheap screws or something.
Nobody will suspect a thing.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴