Basel

Basel

Apr 3, 2019
I had prepared a necktie a few months ago after misunderstanding that it was perfect for full-suspension, and relied on my full suspension method as a fail-safe when everything I've planned as usual falls apart.

So a few days ago everything crumbled and I screamed at my mom(but I know I'm at fault), I was fully ready to leave I made a double slipknot and hanged it on my ceiling hook, I did one last test with the necktie and it ripped apart, now I don't know what to do I don't have the courage(or money) to go buy a rope and it's impossible to smuggle it, I'm back to my original plan using a belt(flexible one) but I don't know if this will do the job I want to blackout in 6 seconds is this possible with this type of belt(picture below) Ik3503 0001 , I might buy a rope and go to a random forested area or abandoned house and hang myself there, I don't have much resistance or options left I'm completely broken, I feel guilty and horrible but I can't continue living on like this, it's time for me to leave.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ivenocare and Yaalya
Basel

Basel

Apr 3, 2019
alright I will be testing it tonight thanks everyone for all the help I've found on the forum...

• Love
Reactions: Saga