Jun 25, 2020
Which one would you prefer and why?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Is there something preventing you from full suspension?
I would probably go for that.
Seems like that would be the most reliable unless your jumping location is high enough.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and death137
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
among the four options:full suspension or jumping. I tried the partial several times but I got hurt and from now on I'm afraid of hanging, I can't do it anymore. So jumping. I find the best option because apart from the courage to jump, then it's over.From a great height the impact is too strong to feel pain, you just die.violent but effective

Reactions: death137
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
All of these seem grotesque to me. If you check the resources section you can find a lot of stuff that is more peaceful. Unless you find these methods ok yourself, in which case I hope you can choose the best one for you.

Reactions: FuneralCry and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Is there something preventing you from full suspension?
I would probably go for that.
Seems like that would be the most reliable unless your jumping location is high enough.
Fear of pain although I know if done right I will lose consciousness within few seconds. I agree it seems the most reliable option. I hope I will find the courage to do it soon.
All of these seem grotesque to me. If you check the resources section you can find a lot of stuff that is more peaceful. Unless you find these methods ok yourself, in which case I hope you can choose the best one for you.
Yeah but those methods are my only realistic option. Thanks and I also hope the same for you. What is your method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping I guess. Just the idea of it sounds more preferable to me but I know I would always lack the courage though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and death137