• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
I have a question, just want to know if i got it right.

Is every full suspension hanging at least a short drop hanging?

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Some do and some not. Its best if there isn't.

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Some do and some not. Its best if there isn't.
But how is it possible to perform full suspension without a short drop?
It's always required to kick away the object you are standing on to hang in the air and the person which hangs always drops, or not?

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
But how is it possible to perform full suspension without a short drop?
It's always required to kick away the object you are standing on to hang in the air and the person which hangs always drops, or not?
Totally preventing a drop might be very hard but you can reduce it to the point that it might seems there isn't. Tighten the rope very much while you are on the object. That's my plan.

Reactions: verloren
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Totally preventing a drop might be very hard but you can reduce it to the point that it might seems there isn't. Tighten the rope very much while you are on the object. That's my plan.
Ok, thx

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
In some research I did before, 52% of all hangings were complete suspension with feet lifted above the ground; so I'd assume they stepped off of something, and the remaining 48% was some form of partial suspension were the body was touching the ground. most cases, an instant death in hanging requires a drop of at least 6ft to break the neck. In cases of short drops and suspension where the body is touching the ground you'll either fall unconscious and die from compression of the carotid arteries which bring about unconscious within a matter of seconds to up to approx 20 seconds. If you don't manage to compress the carotid arteries and instead your trachea is crushed preventing you from breathing, I've seen that you could be 'fighting the noose' for up to 2 minutes. How accurate that is? I don't know because it's not my research, I just found the information online from doctorates and PHDs.

If your going for a short drop or complete suspension, I would suggest finding 'your sweet spot' first as compression of the carotids will make the process quicker and leading to hypoxia rather than crushing your trachea which leads to asphyxiation.

I'm considering hanging also if I can't go ahead from carbon monoxide

• Love
Reactions: Rabitfever and verloren
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
In some research I did before, 52% of all hangings were complete suspension with feet lifted above the ground; so I'd assume they stepped off of something, and the remaining 48% was some form of partial suspension were the body was touching the ground. most cases, an instant death in hanging requires a drop of at least 6ft to break the neck. In cases of short drops and suspension where the body is touching the ground you'll either fall unconscious and die from compression of the carotid arteries which bring about unconscious within a matter of seconds to up to approx 20 seconds. If you don't manage to compress the carotid arteries and instead your trachea is crushed preventing you from breathing, I've seen that you could be 'fighting the noose' for up to 2 minutes. How accurate that is? I don't know because it's not my research, I just found the information online from doctorates and PHDs.

If your going for a short drop or complete suspension, I would suggest finding 'your sweet spot' first as compression of the carotids will make the process quicker and leading to hypoxia rather than crushing your trachea which leads to asphyxiation.

Should the jugular veins also be compressed?

Choronzon

Choronzon

Sep 23, 2020
Should the jugular veins also be compressed?
They don't need to be, although it's likely to happen anyway. Compression of the veins is what causes the "exploding head feeling", and also is disfiguring--the blood vessels in the eye can rupture, as well as in the face and neck. That's what the medical people call "petechiae." Your body is not going to look very nice for whoever finds it, though of course it's not as gory as some other methods.

Reactions: verloren
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I have a question, just want to know if i got it right.

Is every full suspension hanging at least a short drop hanging?
What you have is a romanticized image of this method from movies/entertainment and gossip. You simply step off the object or brace yourself and push it away with your foot. You should already be in the sweet spot. If you want to keep the object near you in case you suddenly change your mind thats ok and probly a good idea. There should be no "snap" or "jerk" of the rope. It should already be tight as you come off the object and/or push it away. The rest is having the balls to commit and it's ok if you decide not to as it's a very hard thing to do.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and verloren
Rabitfever

Rabitfever

Mar 18, 2020

Hey, could you point me to some of those research papers?