• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have all the details I need about full suspension, specifically I will be using a tree, however I do have one question. When the moment finally does come, how do I achieve the "suspension" aspect? Should I hang from the branch with my hands and then let go? Should I almost do it drop-style and slide off the branch while sitting? What would be the best way to go about getting to the hanging position, especially when it comes to overcoming the inevitable SI anxiety?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I have all the details I need about full suspension, specifically I will be using a tree, however I do have one question. When the moment finally does come, how do I achieve the "suspension" aspect? Should I hang from the branch with my hands and then let go? Should I almost do it drop-style and slide off the branch while sitting? What would be the best way to go about getting to the hanging position, especially when it comes to overcoming the inevitable SI anxiety?
This thread might help you

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I think any way you can. Usually there are ladders or chairs people stand on. If you do not have that, adapt.