• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Johanna94

Johanna94

I lost myself when I stopped following my heart
Mar 8, 2019
Hi everyone here. <3

I would really appreciate guidance/tips on my full suspension hanging plan. It would mean everything to me to get answers, because I need to get out of this constant hell I'm in everyday. I've looked around and read plenty of the threads about this method, but felt like I had to do my own too.

Anyway, this is the where I'm planning to hang fully (with feet in air):

5A6CE036 9D6B 4FC3 A968 CBE79A8F4F64

My questions:

• What kind of knot should I use?
• Where should the knot placement on my neck be?
• What kind of rope?
• How thick should the rope be (I'm 170 cm and weigh 73 kg)?
• Should I wrap my neck with a towel before I apply the noose?
• This will be a full, almost no drop hanging, do you think it is reliable?
• Do you have any advice/am I forgetting something?

If I come up with more questions, I will add them later.

If I die in the end, the pain will be worth it.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, readybready and hypatia
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I´m sure that will work, if nobody interupts you. I used a hangmans knot for full suspension it´s better than a simple noose knot. But both will work. I passed out in few swconds with the hangmans knot. Use a 10 or maximum 12mm rope made of nylon, hemp oder cotton. Cotton is more comfortable... I would not padd the neck cause it could take the force or the noose to the arteries a bit. At full suspension you will pas out quick. Place the knot at the back of the neck it´s most comfortable and works good. Place the rope above the adam´s apple.

• Love
Reactions: forever21, lonelywhale, Johanna94 and 1 other person
hypatia

hypatia

Nov 26, 2019
This is goals, tbh. If no one can find you, there is no way this isn't going to work.

• Love
Reactions: Johanna94
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
I´m sure that will work, if nobody interupts you. I used a hangmans knot for full suspension it´s better than a simple noose knot. But both will work. I passed out in few swconds with the hangmans knot. Use a 10 or maximum 12mm rope made of nylon, hemp oder cotton. Cotton is more comfortable... I would not padd the neck cause it could take the force or the noose to the arteries a bit. At full suspension you will pas out quick. Place the knot at the back of the neck it´s most comfortable and works good. Place the rope above the adam´s apple.
how dyd u survyve the hang?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I was saved although it was late at night in park from a tree

• Love
Johanna94

Johanna94

Mar 8, 2019

Alright! A big thank you to you :) You're very kind. I'm so sorry to hear about your failed attempt in the park. <3 If I may ask, did you have slack in the rope and dropped from the tree? Or did you just hang fully with feet in air with no drop?

Because I don't think I will be able to create a drop. Will it work with just my full weight when I push away the chair?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lymbo
hypatia

hypatia

Nov 26, 2019
Yes, your body weight will be enough pressure to pass out.

Johanna94

Johanna94

Mar 8, 2019
This is goals, tbh. If no one can find you, there is no way this isn't going to work.

Great to hear, thanks! You think the anchor point in the staircase is enough to carry this act out?

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Hangmans knot probably the best choice. And as I know you should to breath out before falling to prevent extra pain.

hypatia

hypatia

Nov 26, 2019
Great to hear, thanks! You think the anchor point in the staircase is enough to carry this act out?

I think so but you could test it first holding the rope with your hands.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I just jumped from a wooden box, so nearly no drop

Johanna94

Johanna94

Mar 8, 2019
Is this safe, so that I will die? What will really happen when I kick the chair away? And how can I make sure I pass out quick, will a small rope high on my neck really be enough?

This is a nightmare. I must exit.

Last edited:
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Is this safe, so that I will die? What will really happen when I kick the chair away? And how can I make sure I pass out quick, will a small rope high on my neck really be enough?

This is a nightmare. I must exit.
whats ls nyghtmare. can you elaborate/?

justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
I strongly recommend a natural fibre rope - they're more flexible so easier to knot. A 15mm thick rope will be plenty strong and tying knots is more difficult as ropes get thicker. A simple slip knot (around the neck) is ideal for the task. Not sure which knot would be best for the stairs, but most will be fine. A drop is pointless and would only add pain. If you're curious about how it might feel/what will happen then go to bestgore or liveleak; plenty of hanging videos there. From the couple i've seen it's relatively peaceful. You should lose consciousness in 3 - 15 seconds, likely under 7.

• Love
Johanna94

Johanna94

Mar 8, 2019
I've read that some people pass out with the rope under the adam's apple. In full suspension with no drop, is it really reliable with the noose at the top? Is there a possibility I just hang there and don't pass out? :/

justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
I've read that some people pass out with the rope under the adam's apple. In full suspension with no drop, is it really reliable with the noose at the top? Is there a possibility I just hang there and don't pass out? :/

It will work either way but above (as high as possible, front and rear) minimises the chance of crushing organs/bones in the neck and of the rope riding up, so will probably be most comfortable.

• Love
Johanna94

Johanna94

Mar 8, 2019
It will work either way but above (as high as possible, front and rear) minimises the chance of crushing organs/bones in the neck and of the rope riding up, so will probably be most comfortable.

I see. So the knot at the back of the neck and noose as high up as possible?
Do you think this plan is reliable? I need to die and think of death every single awake minute.
Thank you.

Last edited:
justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
I see. So the knot at the back of the neck and noose as high up as possible?
Do you think this plan is reliable? I need to die and think of death every single awake minute.
Thank you.

That's what i would do although i'm male so my larynx is lower which i tend to forget when talking about hanging method. I still recommend high really - if low then unless the rope tightens and 'bites' immediately then it could ride up. If high then the rope is held by the jaw bone and skull.
Yes. hanging is 100 % if done properly and not rescued.