• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
It is quite odd the lack of information on this subject on here. There is plenty about partial about very little credible information on full hanging on here

I think I am going to have to go with this method now because it seems like the only way that is highly successful . I have no access to guns or SN or N and I do not think I could make myself jump unfortunately.

My question is, what kind of type do I need? Please be ad specific as you can be. I am play if it does not cut off my arteries, as long as it eventually kills me. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to go fast, but I have come to accept that death will be painful. Please tell me what rape you would use and if you could think of sn everyday object you could use possibly in its case if I can't get a rope.

Please do not turn this into a "I'd use this method instead" topic. I am ready and kind of excited to start this journey and I need your guys help. Any information you could give me would be great . Including knots! The PPeH surprisingly has no information on this

Thsnk you

Reactions: fatguy and Outandproud
I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Seriously not one response....

Thanks

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
Seriously not one response....

Thanks
I saw no one replied earlier and felt bad. I wanted to reply but also don't want to give any misinformation. Have you tried the search option? There are many posts that will help give you answers. Unfortunately it's a lot of reading.

fatguy

fatguy

Jun 22, 2022
You can look through medical journals(eg Forensic Science) to help with your own decision making. I would have sent you some papers I downloaded in the past, but I currently cannot access them.

Pentobarbital_Plz

Pentobarbital_Plz

STOP HAVING KIDS!!!
Oct 28, 2022
Hey :)

Random information:

9 or 10 mm rope that does NOT stretch

Slip-knot (?)

MUST have reliable anchor point (duh)

Placement of noose around neck must compress carotid arteries (?)

Reactions: Mr_House
I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Thanks guys. I just don't get for a suicide forum , hoe there is no one or no reliable information on literally one of the most popular methods.

• Aww..
Reactions: Mr_House
Mr_House

Mr_House

Black Mesa Research Facility (B.M.R.F.)
Jul 14, 2022
You can browse through this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183 I'm certain there's full-suspension information over there, but partial is talked about a lot

I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Yeah I did. There is literally nothing useful . I read the whole thread
Frustrates ms how people always want the easy way our as in peaceful and painless and fast. Rven a place Ike this which is already taboo, ypu think people would be willing to do what it takes to get peace. To die is to be in be un pain . Except ut and do what it takes