• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Would it work if I sit cross-legged and knot my legs in that position before I do ctb via full suspension?

How far do i have to fall?

Reactions: Neal
Solution
V
Assuming living will documents are heeded. They might ignore your wishes. You might not be regarded as being of sound mind, having attempted suicide.
Thank you for your assessment, there are associations that support you in getting the document through. hopefully it will work out then
convulsions will come so your method is not feasible.
What will exactly happen?
Will the Fixation come off?
I could wrap my body in ropes
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Well this was... creative.

Reactions: Mentalmick and Rustysoupcan
Upvote 0
Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
Would it work if I sit cross-legged and knot my legs in that position before I do ctb via full suspension?

Okay but if you do that you gotta live stream it because I'd love to see how you managed to do that lol

Upvote 0
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
It could be done by sitting cross-legged, for example, on an overturned cabinet which stands in the door frame, using a screw clamb as an anchor point. Then just remove the cabinet

Upvote 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It could be done by sitting cross-legged, for example, on an overturned cabinet which stands in the door frame, using a screw clamb as an anchor point. Then just remove the cabinet

• Yay!
Reactions: landojustwannactb, voyager, Last chance and 1 other person
Upvote 0
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
You could hold on the screw clamb and wiggle around to remove the object you are sitting on cross-legged e.g. a ladder or a cabinet
To use complete hanging while stretch their legs it is required to have a high located anchor point and many people don't have that.

It would be easier to do complete hanging while have legs crossed instead of streched.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
As far as I know, if your feet are in contact with the ground, it's partial hanging

Upvote 0
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
As far as I know, if your feet are in contact with the ground, it's partial hanging
No, i don't want partial hanging. I want to take one of this positions while hanging in the air
No, i don't want partial hanging. I want to take one of this positions while hanging in the air

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotossitz#/media/Datei:Lotus_pose.JPG

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sit...he_seated_scribe-E_3023-IMG_4267-gradient.jpg
I have no option of taking a high anchor point so i choose to place a screw clamb over my door frame as an anchor point.

But in that case while I stretch my legs i only can practice partial hanging. I prefer complete hanging so i have so cross my legs

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
I really don't understand why you'd have to take up such a position. And tbh once you start hanging, it's likely your body would put your feet down anyway

• Yay!
Reactions: Rabitfever
Upvote 0
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
But your legs won't stay crossed.
Why not?
If I sit on a ladder and fix them in that position?
I really don't understand why you'd have to take up such a position. And tbh once you start hanging, it's likely your body would put your feet down anyway
I am afraid of hanging myself while using partial hanging, i think full Suspension hanging would be more safe.
I have no access to a higher anchor point than my door frame.
I thought of fixing my feet to my shoulders while beeing in a crossed Position

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Why not?
If I sit on a ladder and fix them in that position?
Haven't you seen how people hang? They don't stay still. They convulse to varying extents. It's likely you'd slip off the step ladder

Upvote 0
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Haven't you seen how people hang? They don't stay still. They convulse to varying extents. It's likely you'd slip off the step ladder
Thanks for advice
unfortunately I am pretty sure that I will fail and end up in a vegetable state. For that case i created a live will document

Upvote 0
Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Assuming living will documents are heeded. They might ignore your wishes. You might not be regarded as being of sound mind, having attempted suicide.

Reactions: voyager
Upvote 0
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021

Upvote 0
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Thank you for your assessment, there are associations that support you in getting the document through. hopefully it will work out then
What will exactly happen?
Will the Fixation come off?
I could wrap my body in ropes

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution