• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
I've found a place where I can do full suspension hanging without getting found in time (but I would want to do it in the middle of the night). I'm also considering doing the exit bag in a hotel.

Pros of full suspension hanging would be the certainty of it. Once I'm hanging, I am a goner as long as I don't get found in time and my rope and anchor support my weight. Police also would be the ones most likely to find me considering where I'd do it.
Con would be people would have to search for me.

Pro of eb is how peaceful it is as well as there wouldn't have to be a police search.
Cons are it's probably not as reliable as hanging and a maid would find me.

What are your thoughts? I like the idea of certainty but also want to be considerate of others.

Reactions: Lady black
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
You could hang a sign suggesting that the maid stop, turn around, and summon police

Reactions: Crematedashes
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I would do full suspension, cause it´s safe and easy. Maybe you can leave a note at your home, that they will find you without much searching

Reactions: Johanna94, Saga, Soul and 2 others
C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
Thanks guys, I'll consider your suggestions. :)

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
So which method will you use?

Reactions: Crematedashes
C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
So which method will you use?

Since I already booked a hotel and it's probably too late to get a refund, I think I'll try the exit bag first. If that doesn't work, then I'll try hanging. Initially SN was my backup method, but I want something that will cause brain death relatively quickly. Hanging should do that in less than 10 minutes since I won't be receiving any oxygen. If the exit bag works, I should be brain dead in the same amount of time as hanging.

Reactions: Lady black