rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
I will use full-suspension with the appropriate strength industrial strap from a strong support.
I will ease into the hanging, putting more and more weight on the noose.
when i am ready to go, I haven't decided whether to just step off the chair, kicking it away,
or to hold myself on the support, kick away the chair, and then lower myself slowly into full-suspension.
what are your thoughts?

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I will use full-suspension with the appropriate strength industrial strap from a strong support.
I will ease into the hanging, putting more and more weight on the noose.
when i am ready to go, I haven't decided whether to just step off the chair, kicking it away,
or to hold myself on the support, kick away the chair, and then lower myself slowly into full-suspension.
what are your thoughts?
I'm also going with full suspension but out in the deep woods where only Bigfoot can find me. I'd say ease on the rope because I've tested it. If you go too fast it jerks your neck and really hurts. I found that stepping off one foot at a time works, plus you can step back if you change your mind. The rope would gradually tighten.

I also found that the best way is to have the knot in front then raise your head. This kept me breathing OK while giving me that fading feeling really fast. I almost lost consciousness before I could get back on the chair. Lol, I almost ctb by accident that time. It's incredible how fast you black out. I won't have a chair in the woods but I found that I can ease myself slowly from a branch. There'll be no insurance policy for backing out.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leshen, Aurora., Noisette and 1 other person
Noisette

Noisette

Mar 13, 2020
I'm also going with full suspension but out in the deep woods where only Bigfoot can find me. I'd say ease on the rope because I've tested it. If you go too fast it jerks your neck and really hurts. I found that stepping off one foot at a time works, plus you can step back if you change your mind. The rope would gradually tighten.

I also found that the best way is to have the knot in front then raise your head. This kept me breathing OK while giving me that fading feeling really fast. I almost lost consciousness before I could get back on the chair. Lol, I almost ctb by accident that time. It's incredible how fast you black out. I won't have a chair in the woods but I found that I can ease myself slowly from a branch. There'll be no insurance policy for backing out.
I'm sorry for asking such a personal question but, why go far in the woods? Your friends and family will never be able to find you. It might affect them even more.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I'm sorry for asking such a personal question but, why go far in the woods? Your friends and family will never be able to find you. It might affect them even more.
HI, no problem. The first post in this thread will answer your question.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-body-debate.43091/

Reactions: Noisette
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Personally would go slow at first to ensure that the rope is tightening under the load properly and compressing and resting at the right places.

S

Sooji95

Apr 29, 2019

What knot did you use? Did you use the Hangman's Knot?

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
Oh.... I had thought hangman's knot would work. Thanks :)
I am planning on using the hangmans becuase I have tried the slip knot on partial to test it out and it wasn't secure
Personally would go slow at first to ensure that the rope is tightening under the load properly and compressing and resting at the right places.
Is it better to have the rope right up by the jaw line where the arteries are?

Are you holding onto the rope when you slowly take each foot off the stool? I am planning on using my bannister railing at home at the top of the stairs. Whenever I look down even if it's not that high I am still scared to let go

Last edited: