• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I feel I need to ctb soon, possibly and the most reliable method available to me is full suspension (I'll likely also use a plastic bag to make double sure) but I am too scared to take the step because I'm afraid of pain. No, this does not mean I'm not ready to CTB, I just have a fear of pain (and vomiting which is why I won't use SN. It's definitely not as peaceful as PPeH makes it out to be.)

If I take benzos beforehand and they make me drowsy or disorientated, how likely do you think it would be I'd stumble off the chair? I'd definitely get the bag closed around my neck but how likely do you think it would be I'd end up hanging? (I would also secure hands behind my back right after taking benzos so I don't do something weird like try to take the noose off while under the influence.)

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I have no idea. I'm claustrophobic, so that's not a method of choice.
Hope someone else can help you out more with information. Hugs.

Reactions: Ta555
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Please search the threads for information.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Please search the threads for information.
I've been on here daily for the last two months. I have read and searched every hanging thread. Not sure what you're trying to tell me. I'm asking this because I haven't found answers so far.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need to search several words and see what answers you find. I do not have the answer myself.