antihuman.

antihuman.

Feb 19, 2021
Hey, this question as probably already been asked but what are the risk of end up in vegetable or having brain damage or failing attempt if i do full suspension hanging in forest and no one around to stop me?
is there is still a risk to end up worst then i am now or survive it ?
sorry for my english

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Theres always a risk of brain damage if you survive. If no one rescues you and nothing breaks you will be dead

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
If you do it right I don't see how you survive full suspension hanging. It should break your neck and kill you pretty quickly. I would just research how far you need to drop.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If you do it right I don't see how you survive full suspension hanging. It should break your neck and kill you pretty quickly. I would just research how far you need to drop.
No one is going to do long drop in the forest lol. This is short drop suspension.
what are the risk of end up in vegetable or having brain damage or failing attempt if i do full suspension hanging in forest and no one around to stop me?
is there is still a risk to end up worst then i am now or survive it ?
It's very difficult to make a risk analysis without any details, the amount of risk depends on the: branch, rope, knot(s), people, visibility, timing, SI and possibly even the tree. There is always a risk of ending up with brain damage when hanging yourself. This is my current go-to method, short drop in the forest, and I am waiting for a better method to come my way.