D

Djfrend

Jun 22, 2020
1 actually going for it. Will i have the nerve to? because of the below points..
2 will i pass out before suffocating? (This is the big one)
3 will i fail and end up in a worse state than i am now? (this is the other big one)

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
If you compress your carotid arteries you will pass out. I would recommend having some type of stool or something that you can put your foot on just in case you don't compress your arteries.

If you are found before brain death occurs you will be in a worse state or if the rope breaks.

Reactions: Djfrend
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Well it shouldn't fail if you've tested the rope and anchor to see if it holds your weight and you're in a secluded area where no one will find you to save you, you need at least 30 mins. Maybe look at other methods if you too nervous about going through with full suspension?

Reactions: LADY007 and Djfrend
D

Djfrend

Jun 22, 2020
Well it shouldn't fail if you've tested the rope and anchor to see if it holds your weight and you're in a secluded area where no one will find you to save you, you need at least 30 mins. Maybe look at other methods if you too nervous about going through with full suspension?
Thankyou. No other methods available to me unfortunately though.

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyMstake