• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Can't answer for anyone else, but when I survived my full-suspension I counted to seven before I blacked out.

• Hugs
Reactions: wait-for-the-bus and NoDream
Upvote 0
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
D
Can't answer for anyone else, but when I survived my full-suspension I counted to seven before I blacked out.
Did you use the classic slipknot? What did you tie the rope to? Sorry that happened. I hope you're ok now.

Reactions: LADY007
Upvote 0
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
If you fully compress the carotid artery, it only takes seconds. So be careful with the method because you basically have no time to back out of it if you set it up right once you start. It's a painless method, but it's easy to fail and your body will thrash around violently while you're unconscious as it reflexively tries to survive. Failure with this method is more likely than others to result in brain damage as well.

Upvote 0
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
If you fully compress the carotid artery, it only takes seconds. So be careful with the method because you basically have no time to back out of it if you set it up right once you start. It's a painless method, but it's easy to fail and your body will thrash around violently while you're unconscious as it reflexively tries to survive. Failure with this method is more likely than others to result in brain damage as well.
It's not painless. Having a rope close around your neck is definitely painful. I've tightened mine a bit to see what it's like without hanging and it's already painful so there will definitely be pain or at least discomfort until consciousness is lost.

Reactions: LADY007 and sasshimi
Upvote 0
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
D

Did you use the classic slipknot? What did you tie the rope to? Sorry that happened. I hope you're ok now.
I used a hangmans knot, and i wrapped it around a beam in my ceiling, and thank you, I'm still here which is sad but I'm alright.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoDream and LADY007
Upvote 0
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
It's not painless. Having a rope close around your neck is definitely painful. I've tightened mine a bit to see what it's like without hanging and it's already painful so there will definitely be pain or at least discomfort until consciousness is lost.
Some people use a towell or padding around the neck so that it puts more pressure on the carotid and protects the rest of the neck. It's very very tricky to get it right but if you do, then it doesn't really hurt. People even die accidentally from autoerotic asphyxiation because losing consciousness is so easy and quick and it doesn't hurt😅But then they can't loosen the ligature once they're passed out.
Also, I personally will not use this method because it's so difficult to perform and it's easy to mess up with a high risk of brain damage for failure. But again, it can be quick and painless when performed correctly. I would definitely screw it up though and end up worse off though knowing me.

Upvote 0
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I used a hangmans knot, and i wrapped it around a beam in my ceiling, and thank you, I'm still here which is sad but I'm alright

Some people use a towell or padding around the neck so that it puts more pressure on the carotid and protects the rest of the neck. It's very very tricky to get it right but if you do, then it doesn't really hurt. People even die accidentally from autoerotic asphyxiation because losing consciousness is so easy and quick and it doesn't hurt😅But then they can't loosen the ligature once they're passed out.
Also, I personally will not use this method because it's so difficult to perform and it's easy to mess up with a high risk of brain damage for failure. But again, it can be quick and painless when performed correctly. I would definitely screw it up though and end up worse off though knowing me.
Autoerotic asphyxiation never happens by full suspension. It's always partial. Also if you're talking about full suspension I don't know what you mean by it being so difficult to perform or how it's easy to mess up. It's the most common method used world wide because it's easily accessible with a high lethality rate.

Upvote 0
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Autoerotic asphyxiation never happens by full suspension. It's always partial. Also if you're talking about full suspension I don't know what you mean by it being so difficult to perform or how it's easy to mess up. It's the most common method used world wide because it's easily accessible with a high lethality rate.
Yeah, I am talking more about partial suspension tbh. I guess full suspension is more about snapping the neck or suffocation, but you could still do full suspension and compress the carotid artery. Anyway, it's extremely lethal but it's also easy to fail (again talking more about partial suspension). Go ahead and try it if you want.

Upvote 0
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Yeah, I am talking more about partial suspension tbh. I guess full suspension is more about snapping the neck or suffocation, but you could still do full suspension and compress the carotid artery. Anyway, it's extremely lethal but it's also easy to fail (again talking more about partial suspension). Go ahead and try it if you want.
I think you really need to familiarise yourself with the three different hanging methods :) snapping the neck only happens in the execution long-drop method. Almost no one uses that to CTB. It takes 11lbs of pressure to close the carotids and 30lbs to close the windpipe. From everything I've read, if a good rope and well-sliding knot is used it's pretty hard to not close your blood vessels.
I'd never try partial for the reasons you listed. Full or nothing 😤

Reactions: Shewasnomore
Upvote 0
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I think you really need to familiarise yourself with the three different hanging methods :) snapping the neck only happens in the execution long-drop method. Almost no one uses that to CTB. It takes 11lbs of pressure to close the carotids and 30lbs to close the windpipe. From everything I've read, if a good rope and well-sliding knot is used it's pretty hard to not close your blood vessels.
I'd never try partial for the reasons you listed. Full or nothing 😤
But getting the pressure of the rope around your neck to distribute correctly in order to pass out without feeling like your suffocating before you finally do lose consciousness is quite tricky in either case. Full suspension will make it so the majority of the pressure is on your windpipe due to your weight and gravity. Perhaps the best way to hang is by taking sedatives or painkillers first to minimize distress. Eventually, everyone will die if they hang by your neck long enough regardless of how good their technique is. I'd still never try it unless you make me pick between self-immolation and hanging. I don't think there's a more reliable or peaceful method available tough than N or similar drugs.

Upvote 0
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
But getting the pressure of the rope around your neck to distribute correctly in order to pass out without feeling like your suffocating before you finally do lose consciousness is quite tricky in either case. Full suspension will make it so the majority of the pressure is on your windpipe due to your weight and gravity. Perhaps the best way to hang is by taking sedatives or painkillers first to minimize distress. Eventually, everyone will die if they hang by your neck long enough regardless of how good their technique is. I'd still never try it unless you make me pick between self-immolation and hanging. I don't think there's a more reliable or peaceful method available tough than N or similar drugs.
Pressure distributing correctly...yes, this is the knot goes centre back, for equal pressure distribution I believe.

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
Upvote 0