PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I made another post earlier today to go along with this one, but just wondering who else is considering full suspension?

There are like NO guides on it, only partial or long drop. I'm interested in a. How to make it not agonizing and b. How to do it hanging from a door. I don't understand the mechanics but I know someone who ctb and when they were found they were from the door feet off the floor full suspension. I don't have anything else to hang from in my room but I'd like to pass in my room anyhow.

Thanks in advance guys, it's been a wild few years ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Agony, Depressed Cat, fatefulstillness and 7 others
Faraknur

Faraknur

Dec 15, 2021
i cant offer you any information really. i hope you find a way to peacefully exit if you so desire. but please research it alot. becoming a vegetable is nothing i would wish upon you or anyone else

• Love
Reactions: Solar1703, Depressed Cat, Hotsackage and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm interested in a. How to make it not agonizing❤️
Closing the windpipe (when conscious) will hurt a lot, I felt it with only a part of my bw when fucking around with partial last spring. Not comfy at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, WrongPlaceWrongTime, LADY007 and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I will probably end it by full suspension.

I'm not sure but ppl who do full suspension at a door tie the rope from the opposite doorknob.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Hotsackage, Dead Meat and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm sure but ppl who do full suspension at a door tie the rope from the opposite doorknob.
I'd imagine the door'd come crashing down if not strong enough.

Reactions: death137
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
It's so hard.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Antiquated, Crazy4u, death137 and 1 other person
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
i cant offer you any information really. i hope you find a way to peacefully exit if you so desire. but please research it alot. becoming a vegetable is nothing i would wish upon you or anyone else
Unfortunately pretty much every single method comes with this risk, partial more so than full.
Closing the windpipe (when conscious) will hurt a lot, I felt it with only a part of my bw when fucking around with partial last spring. Not comfy at all.
Oh boy 😭 I have attempted partial and it was always super peaceful and comfortable for me, however it's really hard to stay in the position after you go unconscious which is why I opted for full. Less peaceful but way more reliable. I have seen videos of folks dying super quick and peaceful from the looks of it with full, so was hoping for some pointers. I wish you peace ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: AnestheticVoid, us_1999, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
Faraknur

Faraknur

Dec 15, 2021
yeah i know. but still try to minimize the risk as much as possible

Reactions: Solar1703
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
I'd imagine the door'd come crashing down if not strong enough.
Yeahhhhh that's the worry of mine, something breaking, be it the rope or structure. Besides being found that's pretty much the only way the method can fail so it's important to get it right.
It's so hard.
Have you attempted?
yeah i know. but still try to minimize the risk as much as possible
Yeah, that's why I'm posting here, to ask if anyone has researched this method and has tips to do it painlessly and safely as possible as resources are scarce and I already have used the search function :)

Reactions: elephant1
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
Yes I have and i would only be able to do it if I had 0 other options. I've been on morphine after a severe accident once and i felt like super Mario.. I wish I could peacefully disappear on that instead.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and PrincessInWhite
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Unfortunately pretty much every single method comes with this risk, partial more so than full.

Oh boy 😭 I have attempted partial and it was always super peaceful and comfortable for me, however it's really hard to stay in the position after you go unconscious which is why I opted for full. Less peaceful but way more reliable. I have seen videos of folks dying super quick and peaceful from the looks of it with full, so was hoping for some pointers. I wish you peace ❤️
From what I understand some people are better suited for hanging due to anatomy. The proper arteries and whatnot can't be to deep. if you're feeling like your passing out just from playing around with partial suspension, that might be a good sign. Maybe you wouldn't suffer too much with full, but no guarantees.

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessInWhite
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Yes, I've been looking at it for a long time. The rope will be high on the neck no matter what. There's no other way to do full suspension than to have it right under the jaw. This might not close off your windpipe completely actually. Someone said that some people's anatomy is better suited to hanging...Idk about that. It's pretty lethal. You need like 20 pounds of pressure to close carotid arteries and only like 10 for the jugulars. We all weigh much more than that. From what I understand the most important thing is to have a well-positioned sliding knot like a slipknot that will tighten around your neck. There's a chance you will break or fracture your hyoid bone. About fifty percent of people who hang are found with these injuries. Passing out seems to be relatively quickly. Under a minute. It is the most lethal method after firearms out of the common methods. It is extremely rare to survive hanging after thirty minutes but of course there are always weird outliers so I would say an hour to be sure. I am terrified of pain so this is why if I choose to go this route I will try to incorporate the nitrogen exit bag into it so I can pass out and hang unaware.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, PrincessInWhite, elephant1 and 1 other person
SuicideM4n

SuicideM4n

Aug 9, 2021
Hello, I'm also going to do full suspension, I'm just waiting for some time alone to be able to do this

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u and PrincessInWhite
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah some instructional videos would be helpful.

• Love
Reactions: jimmy7754, Crazy4u and PrincessInWhite
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I went on youtube and typed in 'the choking game' a little while ago and there's a video of a guy demonstrating the dangers of hanging but it basically ends up being a how to video...

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
Hello, I'm also going to do full suspension, I'm just waiting for some time alone to be able to do this
Have you found any helpful resources in terms of how to make it as painless as possible?
I went on youtube and typed in 'the choking game' a little while ago and there's a video of a guy demonstrating the dangers of hanging but it basically ends up being a how to video...
Yes I have seen this one I think with the girl? Is that the one you mean?

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partial-hanging-works.78917/post-1414526
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/wtf-was-this-partial-hanging.78929/post-1414514

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
I have been hanged (full suspension) many times by a partner and I can assure you it is not painful at all, you will pass out within 5 to 15 seconds.

You should test your structure (door in your case). Fix the rope at the doorknob, throw the rope over the door and close it. Put a bar through the noose, grab the bar and make chin ups. If your structure do not break down and if your feet don´t touch the ground it will probably work.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Kobusu, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 4 others
SuicideM4n

SuicideM4n

Aug 9, 2021
Have you found any helpful resources in terms of how to make it as painless as possible?

Unfortunately not😕
I have been hanged (full suspension) many times by a partner and I can assure you it is not painful at all, you will pass out within 5 to 15 seconds.

You should test your structure (door in your case). Fix the rope at the doorknob, throw the rope over the door and close it. Put a bar through the noose, grab the bar and make chin ups. If your structure do not break down and if your feet don´t touch the ground it will probably work.
But what if I don't lose consciousness? My biggest concern is this, I've seen videos of people who took minutes to die due to shortness of breath

E

elephant1

Dec 2, 2021

I've got a 10mm Polyester rope that holds up to 1450kg. I already tied a slipknot in it and gonna do a boom hitch for the anchor point.

Knot placement will be at the back of the neck. Also might buy handcuffs so I won't be able to pull myself up the rope due to SI.

Am I missing anything important so far? Or should I go for a thicker rope so it does not hurt that much probably?

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessInWhite
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019

This is honestly genius and so reassuring! Are you ok if I PM you?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Your arms and legs will spasm and bang against the door- if anyone is in the house when you do this they will hear you most likely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shewasnomore
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
This is honestly genius and so reassuring! Are you ok if I PM you?
Of course it is ok.
I've got a 10mm Polyester rope that holds up to 1450kg. I already tied a slipknot in it and gonna do a boom hitch for the anchor point.

Knot placement will be at the back of the neck. Also might buy handcuffs so I won't be able to pull myself up the rope due to SI.

Am I missing anything important so far? Or should I go for a thicker rope so it does not hurt that much probably?
I used a 20 mm mooring rope and my weight is 90 kg, so 10 mm is adequate if your weight is about 45 kg.
Unfortunately not😕

But what if I don't lose consciousness? My biggest concern is this, I've seen videos of people who took minutes to die due to shortness of breath
I bet the eyes of the people in the videos were closed or the pupils were not moving, it means they were not conscious anymore. It is difficult to distinguish conscious from unconscious moves.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
E

elephant1

Dec 2, 2021
Of course it is ok.

I used a 20 mm mooring rope and my weight is 90 kg, so 10 mm is adequate if your weight is about 45 kg.

I bet the eyes of the people in the videos were closed or the pupils were not moving, it means they were not conscious anymore. It is difficult to distinguish conscious from unconscious moves.
Alright, thank you! I weigh about 70 kg.

I also sent you a dm to get in touch like a week ago. Do you think it'd be possible to get in touch via dm?

It'd help a lot and it'd be grateful for that!

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021

I think the painless part is pretty subjective since my neck in a noose with just a bit of pressure already feels very uncomfortable and slightly painful so I know with full weight it will be painful. That's why I'm planning on putting an exit bag on first.

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I made another post earlier today to go along with this one, but just wondering who else is considering full suspension?

There are like NO guides on it, only partial or long drop. I'm interested in a. How to make it not agonizing and b. How to do it hanging from a door. I don't understand the mechanics but I know someone who ctb and when they were found they were from the door feet off the floor full suspension. I don't have anything else to hang from in my room but I'd like to pass in my room anyhow.

Thanks in advance guys, it's been a wild few years ❤️

Full suspension is my method too. I'll be covering my body with a beautiful pink satin drap to cope with the unaesthetic side of the method.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Alright, thank you! I weigh about 70 kg.

I also sent you a dm to get in touch like a week ago. Do you think it'd be possible to get in touch via dm?

It'd help a lot and it'd be grateful for that!

What is a dm? Sorry, I have not noticed that I have received anything. You can PM me.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
Your arms and legs will spasm and bang against the door- if anyone is in the house when you do this they will hear you most likely.
Oh absolutely!!! I won't do it with anyone home

S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Full suspension...I guess I'm prepared already...will be soon