D

David edwards

Jan 7, 2019
Hi ,in the suicide hanging videos which are on YouTube ,it shows people simply slipping the noose over head,stepping off,a few seconds of wiggling. Then nothing ....... As close to the perfect pill as you could get , why anyone would want to try another method ?????
However I know from my own experiences it hasn't been like that.
Lots of pain ,grabbing at throat ,noose, ..............then unconscious.............what the hell my body does then I have no idea, but I end up on floor.
First time was failed to plan ....second time the leather belt affixed to tree had got wet,perish ,so during unconscious state ,the thick leather stretched and snapped.awoke in hospital. The last time the buckle snapped during unconsciousness,this is over the forest,found bleeding out where a broken beer bottle was under leaves.
Now I have a 50mm cargo ratchet strap with stainless fittings.....NOT MADE IN TAIWAN.
I 've my hoodie up to minimise neck burn
This is over a 14 month period.
I had to get so emotionally wound up to override my survival instincts,to get my head in that noose. Now 14 months later I've come to terms,in a fashion ,that my last 24 years of my life has literally been a lie.my loving wife wasn't my loving wife ,and my adorable caring son ,is as sick and twisted as his mother.
The anger rage isn't there to drive me on .just numb , nothingness.....
So to overcome the survival instincts this time , I've been regularly going into forest ,placing my neck in noose,getting in position ,slip fixing on left side.....but not stepping off.....Reminds me when I was 15 ,when I was preparing to drop into my first half pipe on my skateboard......38 years ago .
So why these videos .on hanging ,look so simple and painless......... when it isn't for me .

Reactions: Feline, Euryale, Pegasus and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Hi ,in the suicide hanging videos which are on YouTube ,it shows people simply slipping the noose over head,stepping off,a few seconds of wiggling. Then nothing ....... As close to the perfect pill as you could get , why anyone would want to try another method ?????
However I know from my own experiences it hasn't been like that.
Lots of pain ,grabbing at throat ,noose, ..............then unconscious.............what the hell my body does then I have no idea, but I end up on floor.
First time was failed to plan ....second time the leather belt affixed to tree had got wet,perish ,so during unconscious state ,the thick leather stretched and snapped.awoke in hospital. The last time the buckle snapped during unconsciousness,this is over the forest,found bleeding out where a broken beer bottle was under leaves.
Now I have a 50mm cargo ratchet strap with stainless fittings.....NOT MADE IN TAIWAN.
I 've my hoodie up to minimise neck burn
This is over a 14 month period.
I had to get so emotionally wound up to override my survival instincts,to get my head in that noose. Now 14 months later I've come to terms,in a fashion ,that my last 24 years of my life has literally been a lie.my loving wife wasn't my loving wife ,and my adorable caring son ,is as sick and twisted as his mother.
The anger rage isn't there to drive me on .just numb , nothingness.....
So to overcome the survival instincts this time , I've been regularly going into forest ,placing my neck in noose,getting in position ,slip fixing on left side.....but not stepping off.....Reminds me when I was 15 ,when I was preparing to drop into my first half pipe on my skateboard......38 years ago .
So why these videos .on hanging ,look so simple and painless......... when it isn't for me .

It sounds like you're preparing extremely well, even getting comfortable in the noose in the forest! That's excellent preparation already.
You mention your survival instinct though... that's a problem for all of us. Have you thought about using alcohol to overcome your survival instinct?

Reactions: Feline, Euryale, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Added to what the OP above said, you could also add tranquillizers to the mix. Basically something to make you feel calm enough to slip that noose over your head. I often wonder whether the celebs like Robin Williams who managed to CTB by hanging did practice runs first. The people I've seen in suicide videos make hanging look so easy while IRL it's tough to overcome the SI instinct.

Reactions: Feline, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 1 other person
D

David edwards

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks , I have a litre of scotch ,24 bottles of buds ,and enough amiyltriptilyn to get a elephant stoned and have had for over ten months. Kind of worried the drink ,drugs will create a false ho
pe , and it'll get found naked after partying by myself under a tree LOL .. just emotion and anger got my head in noose before.......but 14 months on just empty no more emotion......though I have been living like the living dead, maybe we are where zombies come from .....Dead inside but body alive...
I don't get how they just hang relaxed,peaceful ,......while before I go unconscious , I'm breakdancing in air ....Darkly funny ,no not vidding it .

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 1 other person