• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

clawsofperdition

clawsofperdition

the end is near
Sep 4, 2020
Full hanging is the only option available for me at the moment and i've tried searching for info on it here but it hasn't left me with much information. What ropes are good for this? Which type of knot? which side should the knot be? Any tips on making it as quick and easy as possible?

• Hugs
Reactions: BigGimpin
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
Wish I could help, Im disabled so its not an option for me, my 2nd cousin hanged herself and was only 16, she learned about it on the web. Good luck!

Reactions: Ghostly and houseofleaves
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
Can you screw a full hanging up so badly that you end up hanging there, in excruciating pain, whilst still conscious, for hours?

Reactions: Ghostly
BigG91

BigG91

I'd rather be homeless with good health.
Aug 21, 2021
Full hanging is the only option available for me at the moment and i've tried searching for info on it here but it hasn't left me with much information. What ropes are good for this? Which type of knot? which side should the knot be? Any tips on making it as quick and easy as possible?

You could watch the above video for details on the effects part and what happens.

There's a thread for hanging on SS if you search for it... Do check complete hanging out.

Reactions: deathissosad, wanttodie, CloseFriendofCamus and 1 other person
Y

YourNeighbor

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2021
Can you screw a full hanging up so badly that you end up hanging there, in excruciating pain, whilst still conscious, for hours?
Yeah, if you put your arm in the noose instead of your neck.

• Yay!
Reactions: Altvtysp, betternever2havbeen, CloseFriendofCamus and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
What? The rope does not go under your arms!

Do your research for useful information and ignore bad information.

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
What? The rope does not go under your arms!

Do your research for useful information and ignore bad information.
do you understand sarcasm?

Reactions: filthyrottendirty and YourNeighbor
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Not hours but it can be a while, people hope for it to close off their arteries and then to go unconscious in less than a minute, but I have read that this often does not happen and then you need to wait until it closes off the windpipe, and that can take a while- estimates of time vary widely, some say up to 20 minutes, though most estimates are less- this sounds terrifying though. If the knot slides well and get stight I think it will be a lot less than this, but I'm not sure. It does seem that full suspension is the most commonly used method worldwide based on the easy availability of materials and the nearly 100% success rate if not interrupted during the process.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, CloseFriendofCamus and houseofleaves
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
Not hours but it can be a while, people hope for it to close off their arteries and then to go unconscious in less than a minute, but I have read that this often does not happen and then you need to wait until it closes off the windpipe, and that can take a while- estimates of time vary widely, some say up to 20 minutes, though most estimates are less- this sounds terrifying though. If the knot slides well and get stight I think it will be a lot less than this, but I'm not sure. It does seem that full suspension is the most commonly used method worldwide based on the easy availability of materials and the nearly 100% success rate if not interrupted during the process.
it does sound terrifying waiting 20 mins - I'd be off my noggin on benzos and opiates and drunk as a skunk, but still. Drowning sounds easier than that!

Reactions: houseofleaves
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
it does sound terrifying waiting 20 mins - I'd be off my noggin on benzos and opiates and drunk as a skunk, but still. Drowning sounds easier than that!
Yesit does sound terrifying and i think it is usually shorter but who knows- if it eliminates decades of suffering is it worth it? A lot of people decide that it is.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
In the video he says that people go unconscious in about a minute, but that is assuming the airway is contricted within this minute, and some sources disagree about how long this takes.

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
You will find a lot of useful information about hanging on this sit an even more nonsense about this topic. You have to spend some time and effort to get an idea about hanging. I think it is important to fully understand what you are doing, it prevents you from failing and makes you rethink your plans. I guess there is no shortcut.

Reactions: Altvtysp, Worndown and CloseFriendofCamus
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
In the video he says that people go unconscious in about a minute, but that is assuming the airway is contricted within this minute, and some sources disagree about how long this takes.
Not the airway but the artery. Less blood flow to the brain=blacking out

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Not the airway but the artery. Less blood flow to the brain=blacking out
One thing I have read about full suspension a few times is that it doesn't always restrict the flow of the arteries completely, so then in order to go unconscious the airway needs to be closed off and this can take pretty long. There is one case I just found in a medical journal where a person survived after hanging for fifteen minutes

thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
We can understand your worrys, but the rope presses on your arteries(or venes?) so strong, that you WILL black out.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Worndown
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There is a lot of frightful information shoveled onto this site. The reasons are unknown.

Do your research. Watch videos. Pay attention to noose type and placement. Properly done, you pass out in seconds. Poorly done, it can take longer.
Do it correctly the first and only time.

Reactions: deathissosad, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and depressedmaniac