• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
So after reading about belts on another thread here I just tried looping a canvas belt around my neck and tightening and I could definitely feel some weird drowsiness pretty quick but didn't tighten or hold long enough for a black out. The belt was one of those with a clasp you push down to hold, not one with holes and a needle to do up. So I guess a belt more like a ratchet strap?
What do you think of being all set up for full, rope high on the neck, and then using such a belt, tightening it until you feel the drowsiness then quickly closing the clasp and stepping off the chair for full? I think many people are scared of full because of the pain and possible hanging for minutes without passing out. This way you'd be passing out for sure as you go to hang? Just thinking out loud...

Reactions: Efilismislife
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It seems like it would be diffcult to time it right but not impossible. Even if you pass out from partial if the full doesn't keep you passed out you'll wake up for as long as full would take. My opinion is that it wouldn't really be any easier than just full, though I could be wrong- you might be onto something that could work well, but it's too complicated for most people - what if you pass out before you step off the chair? Then you could stand up and you may not be abloe to do full at this point becaise of pain in your neck. Several people who have failed at partial have said that their neck hurts too much after this to try again until after it heals. You may be on to something, but I would probably just do full if this was my first choice method.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
It seems like it would be diffcult to time it right but not impossible. Even if you pass out from partial if the full doesn't keep you passed out you'll wake up for as long as full would take. My opinion is that it wouldn't really be any easier than just full, though I could be wrong- you might be onto something that could work well, but it's too complicated for most people - what if you pass out before you step off the chair? Then you could stand up and you may not be abloe to do full at this point becaise of pain in your neck. Several people who have failed at partial have said that their neck hurts too much after this to try again until after it heals. You may be on to something, but I would probably just do full if this was my first choice method.
Thanks for the feedback! Yes the timing is the only thing that concerns me. But passing out with partial isn't instant, even if you tighten the belt quickly so as long as you took the step as soon as you tightened the belt I think it would work! I don't know if I'd use this but I think it would be a good way to go if it worked.
Oh and you wouldn't wake up from partial because if you're unconscious from lack of blood to brain, nothing will wake you up.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Thanks for the feedback! Yes the timing is the only thing that concerns me. But passing out with partial isn't instant, even if you tighten the belt quickly so as long as you took the step as soon as you tightened the belt I think it would work! I don't know if I'd use this but I think it would be a good way to go if it worked.
Many people who use partial report passing out quickly but then standing up and having itg not work. Some people get partial to work- Robin WIlliams, Kate Spade, and in prison this is pretty much the only method, and it works- but based on posts here it seeems to fil most of the time. My first choice method is sn and my second choice method is full. It bums me out that if could go back in time to my 20s with 5 minutes of coaching I could have avoided alkl of this, but in my 50s now moving on is the best decision. People under 30 or 35 have a lot more optioons for fixing things than you have later.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Many people who use partial report passing out quickly but then standing up and having itg not work. Some people get partial to work- Robin WIlliams, Kate Spade, and in prison this is pretty much the only method, and it works- but based on posts here it seeems to fil most of the time. My first choice method is sn and my second choice method is full. It bums me out that if could go back in time to my 20s with 5 minutes of coaching I could have avoided alkl of this, but in my 50s now moving on is the best decision. People under 30 or 35 have a lot more optioons for fixing things than you have later.
Yeah but if you start partial while already prepped for full you'll already be standing šŸ˜… it all depends on whether you can take the step off the chair as soon as you close the belt.
But yeah, I'm sorry you're suffering. I'm younger than you but I have health issues. Full suspension is my main method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
L

lastlife_

Nov 15, 2021
It's definitely viable.. it's a good way of overcoming an obstacle that's in your way. For a long time I was considering combining partial hanging with CO poisoning, which would mean I was in position for hanging and waiting for the CO to render me unconscious. That way if one doesn't kill me, the other hopefully would.. and the latter causes non-physical unconsciousness..

Anyway, as promising as it sounds I don't think it'll do it just because it's not so easy for me to get the coals lit and then set up in my bedroom without attracting attention. So I think I'm going to go with good old partial hanging whilst leaning forward into the rope to induce unconsciousness without crushing my windpipe

Edit: I think having a back up is definitely a good idea whether it's partial to full or something else. I heard L'wren Scott used two ligatures in case one broke but not sure about the accuracy or full circumstances about her death.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
It's definitely viable.. it's a good way of overcoming an obstacle that's in your way. For a long time I was considering combining partial hanging with CO poisoning, which would mean I was in position for hanging and waiting for the CO to render me unconscious. That way if one doesn't kill me, the other hopefully would.. and the latter causes non-physical unconsciousness..

Anyway, as promising as it sounds I don't think it'll do it just because it's not so easy for me to get the coals lit and then set up in my bedroom without attracting attention. So I think I'm going to go with good old partial hanging whilst leaning forward into the rope to induce unconsciousness without crushing my windpipe

Edit: I think having a back up is definitely a good idea whether it's partial to full or something else. I heard L'wren Scott used two ligatures in case one broke but not sure about the accuracy or full circumstances about her death.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Either the belt or a cable tie lower on my neck or just taping my mouth and nose shut.
I read about CO and couldn't get my head around it. I also don't have any good place to do it and it takes too long for my situation. Thanks for the reply!