• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
What the actual fuck man... I wasnt even asked and they shit me out into this world. Not only that, I'm fucking ugly, short, and poor (because im NEET). Fuck! And they have the fucking audacity to say that I should be grateful because some poor African kid starved to death in Timbuktu or whatever the fuck. Yeah, like my fucking life is any better dumbfuck.

Sorry for the language. Needed to vent.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Same. Well, mainly my mother. If only my father had made a better choice of mate. The frogs currently fucking in the nearby pond shoe better discretion when it comes to that

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have said this a lot on here. My "parents" NEVER EVER wanted me and called me "the mistake" to my face, in public, everywhere. When I was 18, they drove me to town, I was raised on a dairy farm, and dropped me off on a street curb with a plastic bag of my clothes and no money. I can close my eyes and still see them driving away in their Ford. No money, no food, and no shelter. Never heard from them again ever, 100% their choice.

I truly can feel @Mebius and @LaVieEnRose heart ache, but we are family here and we all have each other.

Lots of love, kindness and well wishes to everyone.

Walter