• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I like to live in my own world, fuck regular life, fuck a 9 to 5 job
why should I take life so seriously, I just wanna do what I like to do
being far from reality because I can't stand society, it's my own world,
I think the whole system fucking system sucks
everybody is working their fucking ass off during the week and getting stressed out
so what's wrong and what's right

I live for the music rolling blunts feeling high spending all my money on weed

at least I've never had to work a day in my lifetime skipped school got high and played Playstation

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, worthIess, Homo erectus and 9 others
Joker2003

Joker2003

Feb 15, 2024
I agree.
None of us asked to be born, but we have tons of expectations given to us by others.
--We are expected to go to school as kids and possibly get bullied by other children.
--Then, if we graduate high school, we are expected to either work a dead-end job or go to college.
--If we choose the dead-end job then we do that for around 40 miserable years before we inevitably die.
--If we choose to go to college then we will be constantly stressed out and challenged by an arbitrarily created system, rack up thousands of dollars in debt, and not even be guaranteed a job at the end.
-- Then people expect us to get married and have children, so we can create the next generation of corporate slaves.

Not to mention that some people have disabilities that make having a "traditional" life hard. My family looks down on me for not being normal.

I personally think that life is a joke. The vast majority of people live their life doing complete bullsh*t that other people expect. What is the point in spending 60-80 years being miserable? We all die in the end anyway, so it is all pointless. At this point, I just want to rot in my room and play video games until I die. Unfortunately, that is not an option for me so I will CTB when I'm ready.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, worthIess, Homo erectus and 8 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Literally. We're all slaves to the system. I agree, fuck the system. Personally I'm gonna ctb soon to rebel against it

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Homo erectus, 4everDone and 2 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Literally. We're all slaves to the system. I agree, fuck the system. Personally I'm gonna ctb soon to rebel against it
I hate this system, almost everyone hates it, the only way you don't hate the system is if you find yourself on top of it, being a millionaire pig or something like that.

Reactions: Tears in Rain, ijustwishtodie, Homo erectus and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Hatred is fine but you are powerless to channel it, and rejecting society won't change anything. We are the minority.

Cogs keep spinning and new ones replace the broken.

I am not saying this to be a doomer tho, I am just saying that it is easier to change yourself than society. We don't have such power to shape the world to our liking.

Reactions: Tears in Rain, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 3 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I agree - why should we be forced to live by the society´s harsh and made-up rules? But I live in a country where everyone asks what you do for a living. Answers that I am unemployed, sick or prostitute are not accepted. And the one who doesn´t have a good job end up outside the community - then it is difficult or almost impossible to get to know new people - you are basically being bullied. The authorities are pouring out nasty things at unemployed and sick wretches. It is just like these bullies don´t understand that birth is the reason these people exist.

• Love
Reactions: mtoro998, Tears in Rain, Homo erectus and 1 other person