I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
The only reason I'm still alive is this website just from lurking and reading posts, the people that want to shut this website down have no idea of what life can really be like/

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, a.h, whitefeather and 22 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
As they say, ignorance is bliss. Idiots. Should leave us be. They only make things worse for most of us here, so, they are actually doing more harm than good.

Reactions: whitefeather, stillweary, Pisceslilith and 8 others
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
As they say, ignorance is bliss. Idiots. Should leave us be. They only make things worse for most of us here, so, they are actually doing more harm than good.
Do you ever wish you was normal and could just live ignoring how fucked everything is like other people seem to? I'm so sick of all of this and having no one to really talk to.

• Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, Pisceslilith, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
No. I actually feel bad for most people. A lot of us walk around so entrenched in our own realities that we don't see those around us as suffering. We see them as lazy or weak or unmotivated. Not their fault though. Generations of ignorance conditioning has made most people this way. Personally, I don't want to be a consumer zombie. I want to be an intellectual observer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, TicoDK, FuneralCry and 8 others
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
No. I actually feel bad for most people. A lot of us walk around so entrenched in our own realities that we don't see those around us as suffering. We see them as lazy or weak or unmotivated. Not their fault though. Generations of ignorance conditioning has made most people this way. Personally, I don't want to be a consumer zombie. I want to be an intellectual observer.
I really do feel like I wish I was stupid enough just to be a sheep and fit in with everyone, just fitting in would make everything so muich easier, like reliationships and friendships would just work if I was like everyone else, maybe I'm just too fucked to fit in with people and part of the people that are too fucked to exist,

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Roseate, demuic, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
They'll never understand. 97% of the worlds population only want to be accepted by the fake "do-gooders" of society. They'll never speak out or stand up. They seek social media acceptance, likes, followers and supportive comments. We are the 3%.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitefeather, Pisceslilith, FuneralCry and 3 others
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
They'll never understand. 97% of the worlds population only want is to be accepted by the fake "do-gooders" of society. They'll never speak out or stand up. They seek social media acceptance, likes, followers and supportive comments. We are the 3%.
I really hate being the 3% at least it means I can think for myself I guess I'm just so sick of having no one to talk to

Reactions: whitefeather, demuic and Moose.000
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
I really hate being the 3% at least it means I can think for myself I guess I'm just so sick of having no one to talk to
It's the price we pay for being wolves in a sheep's world. Our packs are small and sometimes we're forced to walk alone.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather, LONE WOLF. and demuic
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
This website saves lives. Some people just want to talk about their feelings without judgement from society. Others who kill themselves were going to no matter if this website existed.

People who want to shut this website down are just mad that someone they knew killed themselves. So they are blaming easy targets like us.

Reactions: whitefeather, it's_all_a_game, Pisceslilith and 4 others
landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
The only reason I'm still alive is this website just from lurking and reading posts, the people that want to shut this website down have no idea of what life can really be like/
Tbh fuck the people who wont let us die w dignity. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: whitefeather, Happy deathday!, Buffy5120 and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Reactions: Happy deathday!, TicoDK, FuneralCry and 2 others
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
If the recent suicide of the Northern Irish man is anything to go by; SS is the convenient scapegoat yet again.

• Wow
Reactions: whitefeather
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Do you ever wish you was normal and could just live ignoring how fucked everything is like other people seem to? I'm so sick of all of this and having no one to really talk to.
No, because the so-called "normies" are the people who help contribute to a lot of the suffering around the planet.

I really do feel like I wish I was stupid enough just to be a sheep and fit in with everyone, just fitting in would make everything so muich easier, like reliationships and friendships would just work if I was like everyone else, maybe I'm just too fucked to fit in with people and part of the people that are too fucked to exist,
I understand what you mean, but I still do not think that blending in with the crowd would help. The people who fit in and are considered "normal" may not be any more mentally healthy than you are. In fact there are many humans out there who have families, friends and romantic relationships, but are still unhappy, depressed or even suicidal. In my opinion I actually think that the pressure to fit a given societies criteria for being a normal person, is excatly what is driving so many to taking their own lives, because they bottle up their issues to maintain the mask of normalcy.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather, it's_all_a_game, avoid_slow_death and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people haven't been there themselves so they don't understand. This place is very important as it gives people a place to vent without risking being sent to a psych ward. If people are isolated they would want to ctb more. There is so much suffering in this world and yet no right to die. Suicidal thoughts are simply inevitable in this life.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather, it's_all_a_game, avoid_slow_death and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, they can go to hell.
They don't understand that we can't talk about suicide, depression, etc anywhere else because normal people just tell us to see a therapist or wanna send us to a psych ward.

• Love
Reactions: MiseryWithoutCompany, whitefeather, blue_muse and 1 other person
EndlessDolphin

EndlessDolphin

May 2, 2021
I recently joined this site and I'll admit that I was freaked out actually seeing posts of different methods to end it and I was shocked at how open everything is because I'd never seen that before. But this is probably the only place I won't be judged for having these constant dark thoughts.

Reactions: whitefeather