• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
Just got out of traffic court and handed fat 266 dollar fine. Sitting in there for hours waiting to be called watching others get berated and fined by the judge I was struck with a wave of revulsion for this society. One lady got pulled over for honking at an officer and the judge didnt fine her but blamed her for putting herself in that situation. Gotta love this retarded ass ticket system that only hurts the lower class.
It's fucking sick. I'm sitting in the lobby right now waiting to pay and the others in the court are waiting here too. Why the fuck would we as a society do this to ourself. This whole ordeal is an entirely useless man made affair that bends over citizens to be fucked in the ass. Shit like this makes me want to give up on life like nothing else. State fucking robbing me
At least 2 straight months of worrying is over

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Halo13, suffering, Trainstation and 4 others
A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Can relate. Got a traffic ticket for an infringement in a city I don't live in and I don't even have a license (failed it twice because I'm pathetic). Appealed the fine and they're still making me pay it because I can't prove it wasn't me. Sorry you had to deal with that hefty fine and all the courtroom drama. It's frustrating how much the government can make your life suck if they merely feel like it.

Reactions: AtomicNewt and Imgonnadie
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Why not blame the root of the cause? Capitalism? Why do you think they do this shit? People should stop blaming the government as a scapegoat. The government is just a system with people who govern... You are dealing with people who have an insatiable lust to make $$$... If they didn't give a fuck about $$$, then they probably wouldn't give a fuck about punishing you unless you actually committed a real crime or pissed them off. A government is just a tool. In the right hands, it could be a great thing. In the wrong hands, well you know what happens.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, not_a_robot, ScottPilgram and 1 other person
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Agreed. The government and rule of law in the UK can fuck right off.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Faraway1990, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
The government is nothing but institutionalized theft. The only solution is the free market and getting rid of the state.

Reactions: not_a_robot
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The government is nothing but institutionalized theft. The only solution is the free market and getting rid of the state.

People naturally hate competition. If there is no government in some libertarian "utopia", the rich and wealthy will create one. And the end result will be fascism. The same thing happened to North America... It was once a libertarian "utopia" as well.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
People naturally hate competition. If there is no government in some libertarian "utopia", the rich and wealthy will create one. And the end result will be fascism. The same thing happened to North America... It was once a libertarian "utopia" as well.
So basically there will be fascism so we need fascism. Also, there's no fascism in North America, except from some budding dictatorship in Mexico.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
So basically there will be fascism so we need fascism. Also, there's no fascism in North America, except from some budding dictatorship in Mexico.

We don't need fascism. And there is fascism in North America. People just did a very good job of hiding that fact from you.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
Can relate. Got a traffic ticket for an infringement in a city I don't live in and I don't even have a license (failed it twice because I'm pathetic). Appealed the fine and they're still making me pay it because I can't prove it wasn't me. Sorry you had to deal with that hefty fine and all the courtroom drama. It's frustrating how much the government can make your life suck if they merely feel like it.
The fines are there as if you wack you on the wrists with a stick and say "Bad!"

Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Governments are just pawns. The bankers run all the governments, and whoever controls the money, controls the world, and the people.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Ok now those were the "good old days" lol. Morphine and weed were still legal, bayer sold heroin for baby cough medicine ffs. What a time. Ctb was easy then. Narcotics everywhere.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019

So basically survival of the fittest? Who's going to enforce contracts, adjudicate disputes and protect private property?