magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
Fuck it all. I'm so done with all of it. I hate these stressful work obligations and family obligations. The education system is literally the modern version of the slavery system. Not only are you born against your will, but you don't get to choose your parents and environment. You are FORCED to go to school for 12 years, spending your childhood and teenager years with learning how to be a slave of society, and then you are FORCED to work for what, 50 years until you reach old age and look and move around like a old fuck. You can't tell me that that isn't slavery. A kid has no choice in the matter, even if they don't want to go to school, they are forced to by their parents, and even if a adult doesn't want to work, they are forced to, otherwise they can't afford the bare minimum, like food, water, and a place to live in. There is no any freedom in any of this. What's worse is, that even if you are a kid who wants to go to school, school can and will STILL ruin you due to bullies, horrible teachers, etc.

I tried. I really did. I spend most of my childhood in fear of my parents but I tried hard at school to achieve big things in life, but I couldn't even do that because for some reason I attract misery and abusers. The good grades I achieved at school didn't matter AT ALL. My entire being got cursed with severe depression to the point I couldn't sleep and cry anymore, and was constantly sick due to the abuse of my parents at home and bullies at school. My grades became worse and worse and none of my teachers noticed anything nor seemed to care that something was obviously going on with me. I didn't want to come to school anymore so I just didn't for a while. Even after getting a job, even after moving out of my abusive household to a apartment, there is nothing in this life that is worth living for. The damage has already been made. My mind has been filled with suicide thoughts for over a decade now, I can't imagine feeling any other way anymore. Everything just seems so fake to me and I despise social media for that. Literally the only big social media sites I'm willingly using are Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. But I haven't been using any of these for years. I only use Youtube sometimes to listen to a few songs of Queen, Youtube has otherwise also gotten trash. I hate Youtube shorts with a burning passion. Not just that, Youtube is also blocking and/or banning people who are using Adblockers. You'll have to get Youtube Premium or else you're forced to go through horrendous ads before a video even starts playing. Also, Tiktok is the WORST. I hate everything about it. The Logo, the videos, it's like a gathering of slow-minded, cringy slaves of society. I've seen apes show more intelligence than the people who use that sorry excuse of an app.

I'm just tired. It's not like any of this matters. It shouldn't bother me since I'm planning to ctb, and yet it does bother me, because I don't understand why working 40 hours a week is normalized. And even after going through school and getting a job, I can't look at the education system as anything other than a system that brainwashes kids into becoming slaves of society who have to work for the rest of their lives or else they die a slow death on the streets due to starvation.

Maybe if I was born under good parents who loved and appreciated me for who I was, it wouldn't have never come to this in the first place, but life clearly isn't fair.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ChronicPain23, ever so lonely, scorchie and 20 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i've been lucky in that i've never need to work(slavery) due to having schizophrenia and got government assistance, i rarely went to school and when i did i never did any school work instead of going to school we use to skip it and put our dinner money together to buy weed and go to my house and play ps1 games , because i've never had to work i've had a lot of time for my hobby programming and became fairly successful at it even making 10k from it.

• Love
Reactions: ever so lonely, Bunnymmm, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Fuck it all. I'm so done with all of it. I hate these stressful work obligations and family obligations. The education system is literally the modern version of the slavery system. Not only are you born against your will, but you don't get to choose your parents and environment. You are FORCED to go to school for 12 years, spending your childhood and teenager years with learning how to be a slave of society, and then you are FORCED to work for what, 50 years until you reach old age and look and move around like a old fuck. You can't tell me that that isn't slavery. A kid has no choice in the matter, even if they don't want to go to school, they are forced to by their parents, and even if a adult doesn't want to work, they are forced to, otherwise they can't afford the bare minimum, like food, water, and a place to live in. There is no any freedom in any of this. What's worse is, that even if you are a kid who wants to go to school, school can and will STILL ruin you due to bullies, horrible teachers, etc.

I tried. I really did. I spend most of my childhood in fear of my parents but I tried hard at school to achieve big things in life, but I couldn't even do that because for some reason I attract misery and abusers. The good grades I achieved at school didn't matter AT ALL. My entire being got cursed with severe depression to the point I couldn't sleep and cry anymore, and was constantly sick due to the abuse of my parents at home and bullies at school. My grades became worse and worse and none of my teachers noticed anything nor seemed to care that something was obviously going on with me. I didn't want to come to school anymore so I just didn't for a while. Even after getting a job, even after moving out of my abusive household to a apartment, there is nothing in this life that is worth living for. The damage has already been made. My mind has been filled with suicide thoughts for over a decade now, I can't imagine feeling any other way anymore. Everything just seems so fake to me and I despise social media for that. Literally the only big social media sites I'm willingly using are Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. But I haven't been using any of these for years. I only use Youtube sometimes to listen to a few songs of Queen, Youtube has otherwise also gotten trash. I hate Youtube shorts with a burning passion. Not just that, Youtube is also blocking and/or banning people who are using Adblockers. You'll have to get Youtube Premium or else you're forced to go through horrendous ads before a video even starts playing. Also, Tiktok is the WORST. I hate everything about it. The Logo, the videos, it's like a gathering of slow-minded, cringy slaves of society. I've seen apes show more intelligence than the people who use that sorry excuse of an app.

I'm just tired. It's not like any of this matters. It shouldn't bother me since I'm planning to ctb, and yet it does bother me, because I don't understand why working 40 hours a week is normalized. And even after going through school and getting a job, I can't look at the education system as anything other than a system that brainwashes kids into becoming slaves of society who have to work for the rest of their lives or else they die a slow death on the streets due to starvation.

Maybe if I was born under good parents who loved and appreciated me for who I was, it wouldn't have never come to this in the first place, but life clearly isn't fair.
Humanity is forced to live and believe someone else's version of reality. This reality is utterly sadistic, sinister and completely unnatural.
I often wonder if you took 2 children and put one of them on an island without technology and the financial system and they lived a natural life. Then put the other child in a city, and let them live in this toxic society, then look at them both after 15 years.
I'm sure the difference between the two children would be astonishing.

• Informative
Reactions: ever so lonely, Lumina, WonderingSoul and 4 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I'm glad I get to die before, I throw my life away working a dead end job

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, SexyIncél, The anhedonic one and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yes I agree with you especially your thoughts about "slavery" and the "40h week". I guess I'm much older than you, but I don't know. Anyway not a problem, I'm in the "middle ages of an avg. life time" and I never intended to be a part of the system in the regular way it is expected from the masses, though still money is the most important fuel for my personal life. But in the end I failed a few years ago. I can really understand your thoughts.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, SexyIncél, magician99 and 1 other person
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Before/if you do CBT, you should make a checklist of the last things you want to do. Afterall it'll be you're last day so f*** Ur obligations and live the way you want to live. I'm sorry about your state of mind. If you're willing to CBT maybe U should just FK it and try antidepressants. They're the reason I'm alive today despite their side effects. It'd just take a bit of adjusting to.

However it's your life and your decision, I just encourage you to hang in there because it can always get worse and I truly believe you can lift yourself out of this. You'll find someone someday and things will be better.

As for the school stuff, I totally agree, I absolutely hated it 100% I had horrible anxiety and only after school I had the time to sort through my mental illness and get help for ADHD, depression and anxiety. I have had adversity and PTSD from school and realistically no one was bullying me, it wasn't that bad I just couldn't handle it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, Bunnymmm, SexyIncél and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence disgusts me personally, it's just meaningless and unnecessary suffering, I see having the ability to exist in this world as being such a terrible, undeserved punishment, it sounds really awful what you've been through, I find it so horrible how humans create so much harm.

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, WonderingSoul, AncientSorrow and 2 others
P

Prime0

May 16, 2023
Like fuck I've been searching for ways to kill myself since a few months but still didn't manage to realize it, it shouldn't be that hard to die and this retarded NPC society doesn't help at all...
Someone who would shoot me in the head while sleeping would be more than enough.

Reactions: ever so lonely, Lumina, WonderingSoul and 2 others
Bunnymmm

Bunnymmm

Aug 29, 2022
i've been lucky in that i've never need to work(slavery) due to having schizophrenia and got government assistance, i rarely went to school and when i did i never did any school work instead of going to school we use to skip it and put our dinner money together to buy weed and go to my house and play ps1 games , because i've never had to work i've had a lot of time for my hobby programming and became fairly successful at it even making 10k from it.
Heck yeah!

Reactions: ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i agree buddy, social media is the worse thing to ever happen to our generation and the generations after us, it perpetuates this cycle of loneliness and fake selfie culture with filters up the rear end, nobody is genuine, nobody is there authentic self, and it will lead to our ruin, a spy tool like no other, i believe we are seeing the signs of this moral decay already, the breakdown of society, no more community cohesion, a me myself and i attitude, here is so different, to those awful places, i am glad i found it when i did, social media will be our ruin, add to that they are so highly moderated with shadow bans enforced and in tow, nobody can have individual freedom of opinions, much less expression, they are and always have been very dangerous platforms, always with agendas in place, false unrealistic beauty standards that everybody feels pressured to conform to, with these filtering effects, and we have ourselves a great deal of trouble ahead for sure, social media ? more like anti social media, peace people, at least here we can express ourselves openly without fear of being silenced ❤️

Reactions: ChronicPain23