oooops

oooops

hopelessly hopeful
May 8, 2024
even tho my life is just tragic and i've never experienced good mental health, even tho i'm in so much pain every single day every single second, the thought of death is terrifying me. and the worst part is it's all i have ever wanted ever since i was a little kid. i'm not even scared of death i want it so badly yet i get this gut wrenching feeling in my heart when i think about. i'm so scared. i can't live like this. i wish i could just die in my sleep or hire a hitman to kill me. i wish i had a gun or smth. why does this have to be so difficult man. i don't want to be here

• Hugs
Reactions: Midwest_Indigo, pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Even non-suicidal people have to face it eventually.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori
oooops

oooops

hopelessly hopeful
May 8, 2024
Even non-suicidal people have to face it eventually.
yh ik, either way no matter what u go thru or who u are dying is always hard at the very end. the feeling makes me want to slam my head into a table

Reactions: Daryl72
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
yh ik, either way no matter what u go thru or who u are dying is always hard at the very end. the feeling makes me want to slam my head into a table
Only a few die peacefully in their sleep. A study showed that 80% dying in old age experience it slow and painful and not peaceful. It's really frustrating that we are not allowed to use medicinal technology to take matters in our own hands.

Reactions: mtnbeing, pthnrdnojvsc and oooops