Status
Not open for further replies.
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
For fucks sake who the fuck invented this time eating and life destroyer institution? Now with this virus situation I thought things would get better and that I won't have to struggle with that shit anymore but guess what! The *benevolent* government found a solution to fuck the young persons lives even further in times of crisis! With online schooling! Because we have nothing better to do than to stress over bullshit teachers with no life send us. Plus video meetings. Oh fuck you and whoever decided this bullshit when the school year could have been ended with only one semester finished. The ones who suffer the most are those that have exams in a month, including me. Instead of fucking learning for those exams, I have to do 4858583848585 tests with deadline next day, 4848483828283 exercises with same deadline, and even bullshit to do for worthless and useless subjects that no one cares for like music, religion and P. E. Yes! Because the Romanian education system is the most primitive and retarded system ever. You have 294948585 subjects to learn, solve exercises, do tests, including the ones I just mentioned. Your mind is stuffed with useless shit and it's only about mechanically memorizing. Teachers are shit, they don't care about anything they only know to shout at students. They don't care that the student has 4848484 other subjects to deal with, they don't care that the student has feelings they think we're robots. And don't even get me started on other students. They bully anyone who's slightly different than them. I read in a statistic once that Romanian students are the most violent. And it's true. I fucking have PTSD from this vile institution and its bullying. No one cares about the bullying in schools. They all act like everything is perfect. Imagine being born against your will to have to put up with ostracization for 12 years wtf. Returning to present, they fucking wonder why many don't pass the exams. Because you fucking put us do useless shit instead of doing what fucking matters. Even so, who the fuck can fully memorize 12 essays for 12 texts and books? And that's only for one subject of the exams. I'm fucking beyond stressed this period and I didn't even fucking had breakfast and lunch today cause I had to wake up to slave away for no life teachers! I feel like losing my minds. I wish I get killed.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: peacefully31425, pole, TheSoulless and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Sounds like you're under 18 and need to be on a forum for teens.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, peacefully31425, Epsilon0 and 1 other person
Deleted member 16907

Deleted member 16907

<3
Apr 7, 2020
Wouldn't be the first time on the forum or irl that I've come to an incorrect conclusion.
Some people here are younger than others. Even at the age of 18 i'm not that mature for my age
shrug.

Reactions: TheSoulless
Status
Not open for further replies.