ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i dont know if this will offend some n i dont care particularly, but have you ever found people will only want when you when you offer them something ?, and then discard you as quick as the wind when that particular something they used you for has dried up, whether that be money, sex, financial gain, or even a listening ear, people can and will discard you like they would there trash, so tiresome and tedious folks, the exception is family i guess, they will love you on an unconditional level, the rest, nah fuck em, seriously, always trynna it on wit you, then act surprised and pull out the victim card when you get passive aggressive, tards, seriously, so my new approach is fuck em, fuck people, now i just stay in my own lane out of the way, avoidance, it tends to work wonders, in the long term, the more dont fucking approach me vibes you give off irl the more weary of you they become, and the more they avoid you too, works best for me me thinks, plus i do a little muay thai on the side, so if they try and hussle me i have a decent leg kick on me lol, best foot forward approach when it comes to dealing with *others* and people in general.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shu8, pauly1963, leeloosnow and 6 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I agree. I hate people in general

• Hugs
Reactions: pauly1963, IntelligentLeg, CTB Dream and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I do some Mai Thais on the side too. One time I got so drunk off them at some Chinese place that I successfully karaoke'd both Michael Buble and Spandau Ballet. Well, I thought it was successful, I can't speak to what others thought. But like you said, people are haters, to hell with them.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, pauly1963, leeloosnow and 5 others
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
thank you man, at least i know i am no alone lol, and thanks for the giggles angst, i dont even mean anybody on this site either we are ok, it is the rest of em out there i want nothing to do with always out for themselves and they will use every available tool at there disposal (if you let em) to step on you, i dunno man just glad to see others in agreement, as it makes me feel no alone i guess, thank you peeps

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop, pauly1963, CTB Dream and 2 others
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I don't expect anything from others, my help is always unconditional and in return for nothing. How often did I go out, before the pandemic, I opened doors, said hello, gave way to the locals, turned aside when I met someone else on my way, I can give away a book (once a console that I won in a competition).. I don't expect anything, but it would be a favor and I don't like that at all, that people think they owe me anything. I'm just nice and enough, in exchange for absolutely nothing.

//

Jo no espero pas res dels altres, la meva ajuda sempre és incondicional i a canvi de res. Quant sortia sovint, abans de la pandemia, obria portes, saludava, deixava pas als locals, m'apartava al coincidir amb algú altre al meu camí... puc regalar un llibre (una vegada una consola que em va tocar en un concurs)... no espero res, sino sería un favor i això si que no m'agrada gens, que la gent pensi que em deu res. Només sóc amable i prou, a canvi d'absolutament res.

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, pauly1963, CTB Dream and 1 other person
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Yes people only want to know provided I'm useful to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, pauly1963 and CTB Dream
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Yep, same with me, as long as I can provide whatever thing they want. Once they get what they want, later dude!

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, pauly1963 and CTB Dream
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I do sometimes wonder this- whether all friendships are exchanges to a degree. They kind of must be really because very few people are friends with EVERYONE. I guess we're all looking (either consciously or subconsciously) to get something out of the other person- at the same time they're doing the same to us. I guess the bad feelings come when they no longer provide whatever it is we need but still continue to take from us. Or- they just seem to expect stuff whether we are friends or not.

I do know what you mean. I'm very distrustful of people. Even family to an extent. Feel like- when the chips are down, people will always put themselves first- including me rather selfishly. Can't beat 'em, join 'em as it were.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ever so lonely, pauly1963, CTB Dream and 1 other person
M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
Yeah, people only want me when they need something from me - otherwise they ignore me. Humans can be mean and selfish. People who behave like this have it way too good. It is very difficult to find someone how is kind and it is difficult to be nice in a world of many cruel people. Because of overpopulation, there are so many others to choose from.

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, makethepainstop, pauly1963 and 2 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
People are naturally selfish, self-centred, as psychology attests, the valuable people you will have in your life -if you are lucky enough- will be in your family or friendships, the rest should be considered as add-ons.

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, makethepainstop, MellowAvenue and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya people knly use abuse throw nothing happn this real need avoid people also make damage hurt all misunderstood problem offensive , this not have power health deal human one word posible more damage that why try avoid all human live lone

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, makethepainstop and pauly1963
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
While I don't think I have it as bad as people trying to use me, I do often feel like I'm not getting the proper help I need and that other people seem unwilling to give me the help I need most. (Of course I don't mean anything extreme like help with CTBing.) Seems like just about everything I have to figure out myself and once I do it's either far later than I would have liked or far too late.

Still makes me mad enough that I also say fuck people, so no offense taken. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: ever so lonely, makethepainstop, MellowAvenue and 1 other person
IntelligentLeg

IntelligentLeg

Nov 6, 2022
I don't think I've ever had just a real friend. I've had "associates" since day one. Having to be around people drains so much of my energy. They always ask why I don't smile. I don't conversate with anyone. Never have. Completely understand you. Literally fuck everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, makethepainstop, MellowAvenue and 1 other person
P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
i dont know if this will offend some n i dont care particularly, but have you ever found people will only want when you when you offer them something ?, and then discard you as quick as the wind when that particular something they used you for has dried up, whether that be money, sex, financial gain, or even a listening ear, people can and will discard you like they would there trash, so tiresome and tedious folks, the exception is family i guess, they will love you on an unconditional level, the rest, nah fuck em, seriously, always trynna it on wit you, then act surprised and pull out the victim card when you get passive aggressive, tards, seriously, so my new approach is fuck em, fuck people, now i just stay in my own lane out of the way, avoidance, it tends to work wonders, in the long term, the more dont fucking approach me vibes you give off irl the more weary of you they become, and the more they avoid you too, works best for me me thinks, plus i do a little muay thai on the side, so if they try and hussle me i have a decent leg kick on me lol, best foot forward approach when it comes to dealing with *others* and people in general.
This is one of the reasons that I am now a loner: most people are manipulative, deceitful and selfish. I have fallen prey to these types of people too many times. Fuck them all.
I don't think I've ever had just a real friend. I've had "associates" since day one. Having to be around people drains so much of my energy. They always ask why I don't smile. I don't conversate with anyone. Never have. Completely understand you. Literally fuck everyone.
Same here. People are just too much hard work to bother with.

• Hugs
Reactions: ever so lonely, makethepainstop and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Friendship is born out of our inner desire for companionship so in a way even true friendships are selfish by both parties to some degree. If one of the parties involved stops finding that companionship to be worthwhile for whatever reason they'll either grow apart from their former friend or keep them around for an even more selfish reason.

Reactions: ever so lonely and pauly1963
R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
As a person with high functioning autism I totally agree with you. Since I was a child I have never found myself comfortable around people in general, and their senseless behaviour. As an adult, I realized the hard way after so many attempts, that the whole thing is just a waste of time and energy and it's simply not worth the effort. Unfortunately the vast majority of people are normies and they act as a heard of sheeps and we are in the middle of it

Reactions: ever so lonely